A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Freezer (Harrogate hg1)
I would really appreciate a Small Freezer if any body have to gift me for my family use. Many thanks.


Request:
Blender/ grinder (Harrogate HG1)
Expired
Hi everyone, please I'm in need of a blender as the one am using just stopped working now. If anyone have a spare one to give away please help. Thanks



+12
+11
+10




+2
+1

2h
Free:
Winter jacket (Bradford BD1)
Gifted
New look adult winter jacket and some trousers in good condition. Size medium.
264d
Free:
Bag of boys clothes (Bradford BD1)
Gifted
Bag of boys clothes in good condition ages 3 to 6.
264d
Free:
Bag of girls clothes and jackets (Bradford BD1)
Gifted
Bag of girls clothes and 6 winter jackets ages 5 to 7yrars
264d
Free:
King mattress (Bradford BD1)
Gifted
In good condition, giving out asap as we're moving.

264d
Request:
Washing machine #1 (Harrogate HG1)
Expired
Hi all, Please is anyone giving out washing machine in a good working condition? Mine just stopped working. Thanks I truly appreciate your kind hearts.

264d
Request:
Washing machine (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Hi all, Please is anyone giving out washing machine in a good working condition? Mine just stopped working. Thanks I truly appreciate your kind hearts.

264d
Free:
Double mattress (Bradford BD1)
Gifted
Free double mattress good condition. Bedding not included Collection BD1

280d
Request:
Standing mixer or hand mixer (Harrogate HG1)
Expired
Hi, please am just wondering if any one is giving out standing cake mixer or the hand mixer. Please help me if you have got any one available to give away. Thank you very much


300d
Request:
Standing cake mixer or hand mixer (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Hi, please am just wondering if any one is giving out standing cake mixer or the hand mixer. Please help me if you have got any one available to give away. Thank you very much


300d
Request:
Children bed (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Please anyone got children single bed with drawers or bulk bed to give away. Kindly help me as my children bed have just broken. Thanks everyone for all you're doing

334d
Request:
Popcorn maker (Harrogate)
Received
Please have anyone got popcorn maker to give away. I'm in need of a good working one thanks.
1y
Request:
Electric kettle (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Hi, please have anyone got electric kettle to give away? Will really appreciate it. Thank you very much everyone.
1y
Request:
Popcorn maker (Harrogate)
Received
Hi, please have anyone got popcorn maker to give away? Will really appreciate it. Thank you very much everyone.
1y
Request:
Double mattress (Harrogate)
Expired
I'm kindly looking for a double mattress as the one we bought is spring mattress and it's really not doing our body any good but harm. If anyone have double memory mattress or orthopedic mattress will really appreciate as we have got no money at the money to go for new one again. Thanks everyone.
1y
Request:
Double mattress (Bradford BD1)
Expired
I'm kindly looking for a double mattress as the one we bought is spring mattress and it's really not doing our body any good but harm. If anyone have double memory mattress or orthopedic mattress will really appreciate as we have got no money at the money to go for new one again. Thanks everyone.
1y
Request:
Wardrobe and drawers (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Hi everyone, please I'm in need of wardrobes/ drawers. If anyone have any to give away please help. Thanks
1y
Request:
Wardrobe and drawers (Harrogate HG1)
Expired
Hi everyone, please I'm in need of wardrobes/drawwers. If anyone have any in good condition to give away please help. Thanks
1y
1y
Request:
Blenders (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Hi everyone, please I'm in need of a blender as the one am using just stopped working now. If anyone have a spare one to give away please help. Thanks
1y
Request:
Blender, wardrobe and drawers (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone is getting rid of any free working blender, wardrobe and drawers as i just moved house and I’m in need of these items. Thank you all.
1y
Request:
Wardrobe and drawers (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Please does anyone have wardrobe and drawers to give out🙏 Thank you all
1y
Request:
Hoover vacum cleaner (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Hi everyone please I'm in need of a hoover cleaner if anyone have one in good condition I will be greatful to be gifted. Thanks

1y
Free:
Winter jackets (Bradford BD1)
Gifted
Giving out well used mixed winter jackets for children aged 4 to 6yrs boy 6 to 8yrs girl 8 to 11yrs boys Adult size medium and large for man and women. Posted in other groups




1y
Request:
Weighing scale (Bradford BD1)
Received
Please am in need of a weighing sacle. If anyone is giving out any kindly let me. Thank you for your kind heart of giving.

1y
Request:
Table lamp/ floor lamp (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Hi everyone, please I need a floor or table lamp to help with my reading at night, if any one have spare to give out will really appreciate that. Thanks and best regards


1y
Request:
Blender/ grinder (Harrogate)
Received
Hi everyone, please I need blender/grinder incase you do have spare or wanting to give out any do help me as mine just got damaged. Thanks

1y
Free:
Microwave (Bradford BD1)
Gifted
Microwave in good working order, however the interior has worn away as in photo. Collection Times Asap




1y
Request:
Blender/ grinder (Bradford BD1)
Expired
Please im in need of blender/ grinder if anyone have a spear or needs to give out one 🙏 help a needy sister as mine just backed off. Thanks
1y
Free:
Double size Mattress (Bradford BD1)
Gifted
Double size mattress Needs to go asap... BD1.

1y