A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
small sink (Boothtown, HX3)
I am making a mud kitchen for my son. He would like a sink. I have found some cheap ones on marketplace but they are all around 100cm x 50cm and that seems too large. If anybody has a more compact sink I would much appreciate it.



1h
Free:
Cable Reels (Boothtown, HX3)
Gifted
Kept these to make a toy car for my boy but we ended up doing a different project. Collection HX3 6HS
2y
Free:
Brick / Stone/ Hardcore (Boothtown, HX3)
Gifted
Could be useful to someone, collection HX3 6HS anytime it's outside, just let me know so people don't think you're stealing
2y
Free:
Mulch / Compost / Cuttings (Boothtown, HX3)
Gifted
I have lots of conifer cuttings (two large felled trees worth). I've kept a load for mulch but still have bags and bags and bags left. It'll go to the tip if nobody wants it. Come help yourself to a little or a lot. Thanks. HX36HS
2y
Free:
Tonnes of terracotta clay (Boothtown, HX3)
Gifted
I have tonnes of broken terracotta clay pieces. From 40cm to 2cm. I'll be keeping some to make a path and add drainage to my pots etc but I've got more than I'll ever need. If you would like a van full or a pot full, help yourself. There are many uses; laying drive ways and shed bases, beautiful paths, mosaics, walls, paths. Would be great if people could reissue it for something useful rather than taking it to landfill and them selling it as hard-core!
2y