A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Sewing machine (Near Burns Park)
Looking for a sewing machine
Request:
Needlework supplies (Near Burns Park)
Expired
Is anyone getting rid of an embroidery/quilting frame in central Ar area? I am wanting to learn a new hobby I can do in my wheelchair or at a table. I want to learn embroidery or cross stitch.Thanks you.
25d
Request:
Lg phone (Near Burns Park)
Looking for an lg phone.
25d
Request:
Sewing machine or serger (Near Burns Park)
Withdrawn
Searching for an all metal sewing machine working or not. Or a working other sewing machine. Or a serger.
74d
Request:
Pedal powered sewing machine (Near Burns Park)
Withdrawn
Please if anyone has a treadle powered sewing machine or the treadle stand/table for a sewing machine, may I have it. I learned to sew on the one my grandmother had when I was very little. I will never sell it if you do. It is ok if it is broken because I can fix it. Thank you.
83d
Request:
Used toys/games (Near Burns Park)
Withdrawn
Asking for broken toys or games with pieces missing/damaged boxes.
85d
Request:
Rocking chair (Near Burns Park)
Wanted: a rocking chair for an older woman. Please if you have one you don't want and are willing to part with it consider passing ut along to us. Any kind of rocking chair as long as it is for adults.
85d
Request:
4 sensory bin and crafting (Near Burns Park)
Expired
Wanted please: Old pots/pans or teapots/cups that can no longer be used for cooking, nuts (in shells) or pinecones/pine needles, Fabric, carpet, wallpaper or wood scraps.
92d
Free:
Bariatric shower transfer bench (Near Burns Park)
Gifted
Discus time and pickup location if anyone needs a bariatric shower transfer bench. Holds up to 350lbs. Some wear and tear but still usable.

101d
Request:
Chest of drawers or armoire (Near Burns Park)
Expired
Needed: either a tall chest of drawers or an armoire. Color and condition doesn't matter as long as it is solid and sturdy, it can be painted or not, scratched or not. Thank you.
104d
Request:
Cookware (Near Burns Park)
Expired
In need of pressure cooker and cast iron Dutch oven.
104d
Request:
Rocking chair (Near Burns Park)
Expired
Wanted desperately: any not broken rocking chair for an adult, please.
105d
Request:
Clean sheets (Camp Robinson area)
Expired
Need baby bedding but could cut other sheets down.
280d
Request:
Sewing scissors (Camp Robinson area)
Expired
I need a heavy duty all metalbpair of scissors for cutting fabric and sewing.
281d
Request:
Train/lego table (Camp Robinson area)
Expired
Looking for a childs train table or a Lego table.
285d
Free:
Old bariatric transfer bench (Camp Robinson area)
Expired
Older bariatric transfer bench for tub/shower. Decent condition but could use cleaning.
286d
Free:
2 car seats (Camp Robinson area)
Expired
These are the actual rear seats for a Hyundai odyssey.
286d
Request:
Legos (Camp Robinson area)
Expired
Looking for Legos or Lincoln logs
287d
Request:
Craft scraps (Camp Robinson area)
Expired
Looking for fabric, tile, carpet, wood, wallpaper scraps for crafting.
292d
293d