A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
GoPro mount (Derby Alvaston DE24)
Hi everyone, I'm after a GoPro/action camera window suction mount if anyone has one they would be willing to gift. Thanks
2h
Request:
8GB PC Ram (Derby Alvaston)
Expired
Hi everyone, so my lads Ram in his PC has died and was hoping someone had at least a 8GB stick of Ram they could gift us. Can collect anytime after 4pm. Thank you
173d
Request:
Thule wheel holder (Alvaston)
Expired
Hi everyone, I've had one of my wheel holders on Thule 591 bike carrier stolen off my car, so in need to another one. If anyone can help out with one that's no longer needed would be amazing and greatly appreciated. Thanks
1y
Request:
Games (Alvaston)
Expired
Hi everyone, I’m after console/handheld games and or consoles if anyone has anything they’d be willing to gift. Thanks for reading.
1y