A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Mattress, hammock… (North Andover)
Shovels, lap tray, dry erase week calendar, full-size mattress which is only dirty because my son dragged it across the yard , hammock

20d
Free:
Hairbrushes (North Andover)
Nothing wrong with them.

55d
Request:
Rotating puzzle board (North Andover)
To sit on a tray table
68d
Free:
Post shave balm (North Andover)
Maximum hydration post shave balm 100 mL

73d
Free:
Dandruff shampoo and conditioner (North Andover)
Two bottles of CVS dandruff shampoo and conditioner 12.5 floral ounces. Was buying one for my son and you got the other one free but he didn’t like it and I never bothered to return them.

73d
Request:
Pool noodles (North Andover)
Expired
I just need five. I cut them up and give them to my students as drumsticks for their desks..
1y
Free:
Kitchen organizers (Somerville)
Gifted
See picture. Used.
2y