A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Table tennis balls (Woking GU22)
Hi I'm looking for table tennis balls for brownies


+1
1h
Free:
Playing cards (Woking GU22)
Brand new pack of playing cards. They are from the Starlight Charity and each card has details of a wish which has been granted. They can still be used for normal games.



5d
Free:
J football keyring (Woking GU22)
J football keyring

5d
Free:
water bottles (Woking GU22)
water bottles clean

5d
Free:
plastic sheet (Woking GU22)
train themed plastic sheet for under high chair/wet play table

5d
Free:
new pencils (Woking GU22)
new pencils

5d
Free:
plastic sheet (Woking GU22)
Withdrawn
train themed plastic sheet for under high chair/we play table

22d
Free:
water bottles (Woking GU22)
Withdrawn
water bottles

22d
Free:
Manual green lawnmower (Woking)
Gifted
I have a manual push lawnmower moves freely. please call 07817556882 available most days for collection GU220 Barnsbury
2y
Free:
mix of concrete/thermalite blocks (Woking)
Expired
thermo-lite and concrete blocks. I All stored in my garage and on a pallet. I need gone asap as need space to clear out. please call as I don't have email on my phone 07817556882
2y
Free:
Stair Gate (Woking)
Gifted
white stair gate please call me on 07817556882 as I don't have internet on my phone
2y
Free:
rechargeable shears (Woking)
Expired
Giving away rechargeable shears/hedge trimmers with an extendable pole extension. Charged and used twice by my mum but she cannot hold due to hand/wrist health issues so giving away.
2y