A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
College chemistry books (North Yonkers)
These are from the 1980’s for a premed student.



+1



+2
+1


+1



+1


+1



+5
+4
+3

1h
Free:
Old college math books (North Yonkers)
These were from my brother’s premed studies in the 1980’s.

1h
Free:
The Cold and the Datk (North Yonkers)
Book by Paul R. Ehrlich and Carl Sagan

1h
Free:
Superman collectors book (North Yonkers)
The jacket is damaged but I would imagine a Superman officiant would still love this.

1h
Free:
College Biology Books (North Yonkers)
Think these were from the 1980’s premed curriculum. I found more to add to this post. 1 person showed interest but hasn’t picked up yet.


21d
Free:
Freud Paperback (North Yonkers)
Probably from the 1980’s this paperback was likely from a college psychology course. The print is tiny but it looks unread.



21d
Free:
Citrus Fruit Press (North Yonkers)
Gifted
This is unused but dusty. It’s a heavy duty fruit press. Tags are still on it but I have no need for it.

21d
Free:
Elegant Sofa & Armchair (North Yonkers)
Expired
These items really could use reupholstering but are otherwise in great shape. I believe they were originally purchased at Stickley.




1y
Request:
XL Adult Diapers (W. Harrison)
Expired
Looking if anyone has surplus size XL or larger adult diapers for mom as we await supplies from hospice.
1y
Free:
Mini tampoline (W. Harrison)
Expired
I have an extra mini trampoline in storage just missing one protective cover on the leg. This is designed for adult and children.



1y
Free:
Artificial Christmas Teee (W. Harrison)
Expired
This is a 7.5 fiot tree with individual branches to be attached in tiers and each frond can be moved. Right now it’s stored in 3 large totes and the pole is separate. My storage closes tomorrow so I would love to have it go to someone who could use it.


1y
Free:
Assorted pots for planting (W. Harrison)
Gifted
Assorted ceramic and plastic planters mostly terracotta colored 1 white and 1 green

1y
Free:
Mini tampoline (W. Harrison)
Expired
I have an extra mini trampoline in storage just missing one protective cover on the leg.



1y
Free:
2 drawer file cabinets (W. Harrison)
Gifted
I have 3 2-drawer metal file cabinets in ok condition. My storage room is vlosing so they must go by 4/14/25.



1y
Free:
Starfire RS-C 2.0 215/50R17 Tire (W. Harrison)
Expired
Brand new tire but it’s been in storage for several years.




1y