A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
brochure and business card holder (downtown sunnyvale)
4 brochure holder one you can put a flyer and one business card holder. Made of acrylic plastic. Please take all. At downtown Sunnyvale. List day and time for pickup



+2
+1


+1




+4
+3
+2



+3
+2
+1


+1


+1






+2
+1



+2
+1
Free:
Plants (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Easy to grow. Succulent and and tomatillo plant near downtown Sunnyvale. Please take both




+2
+1



+3
+2
+1


+1






+1





2h
Free:
Brochure holders (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
I have random pamphlet brochure holders that can hold either two, one or four brochures. They can be hung or sit on a table. Please let me know which one you are interested in. Located near downtown Sunnyvale.



26d
Free:
Small skateboard for kids (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
This is a very small skateboard for kids, probably under age 8. Near downtown Sunnyvale


28d
Free:
acrylic holder (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Maybe somebody can repurpose this. This was holding contact lenses before. Maybe it can hold your pens? Make up? SIZE: 14.5 in highx14 in wide x6 in depth. Each pocket is around 3 and 1/4 in high by 2 in wide. Has 24 slots. At Arques &North murphy in SUNNYVALE

29d
Free:
Bug zapper (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
I haven't been using it. It is like new. You want somebody to hopefully make use of it. Let me know when you can pick up!

37d
Free:
clip boards x 3 (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Good quality METAL clip x 5 in this set

37d
Free:
Lots of size small, XS clothing (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
I have some clothing I outgrew. Random shirts, dress pants, and sports pants/clothes. Located near downtown Sunnyvale.




44d
Free:
Random bathroom things (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
I have some random bathroom things I haven't used in a while. they are dusty. The tampons are full and unused. Please let me know when you can pick up I am near downtown Sunnyvale items: Body mist x2, tampon box (full), hair shampoo, toothbrush, teeth whitener kit x 2 unsured, mud face cleanser full bottle, acne cream etc.




44d
Free:
Sonic care charger and case (downtown sunnyvale)
Works perfectly fine. My toothbrush just stopped charging so I know I'm gifting away the accessories. This is for a Philips Sonic toothbrush charger and case. Located near downtown Sunnyvale. Let me know when you can pick up.



88d
Free:
Sonic care charger and case (downtown sunnyvale)
Expired
Works perfectly fine. My toothbrush just stopped charging so I know I'm gifting away the accessories. This is for a Philips Sonic toothbrush charger and case. Located near downtown Sunnyvale. Let me know when you can pick up.



103d
Free:
MICROWAVE works 100% fine (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
FREE MICROWAVE works 100% fine Near downtown we just got a bigger microwave so this one is ready to go. Rotates and cooks food fine! Near downtown Sunnyvale let me know when you can pick up!


119d
Free:
File holders (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Large size file holder metal near downtown Sunnyvale

124d
Free:
Small fig plant future fig tree (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
I have a cute small fig plant that needs to be put into a bigger pot or into the ground to become a future fig tree. I have two of them. Please let me know when you can come by. I'm near downtown Sunnyvale and I'll be putting them into a box for you. The fig tree will need a lot of space because they grow pretty large. **Pot not included


131d
Free:
Guinea pig hay holder metal (downtown sunnyvale)
Expired
This is a metal guinea pig hay holder that can clip to a cage. Near downtown Sunnyvale.

131d
Free:
Gasky pet food dispenser (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
It has a web camera and you can set when to dispense the food but apparently the company went out of business so you cannot download the app. I have never used it because there's no app. It was gifted to me and apparently I cannot use it. I am not tech savvy enough. Otherwise it's going into the garbage. Let me know when you can pick up. Located near downtown Sunnyvale.

209d
Free:
Instant pot rice and grain (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Works fine but inside scratched see photos near downtown Sunnyvale. Maybe good for parts? Or you can find replacement cup. Post when you can pickup


209d
Free:
Misc kitchen stuff (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
I have a bottle of soy sauce that is more than half full. Cocoa almond extract instant yeast, Korean pancake mix flour cupcake liners, baking powder, matcha tea mix. Let me know when you can stop by to pick them up. I'm near downtown Sunnyvale.




242d
Free:
nice laptop backpack (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Nice laptop backpack can hold laptop probably up to 17 inches. Near downtown Sunnyvale let me know when you can pick up. It has chest and waist strap as well with organizational compartments




244d


266d
Free:
kitchen equipment (downtown sunnyvale)
Expired
I have a keuring milk foamer available. Works but it stopped warming up the milk. Cooked meat shredder. you put your cooked meat in there and rotate to shred the meat. Near downtown SUNNYVALE let me know when you can come by to pick up. Priority for fastest pick up.




279d
Free:
2 lunch bags (downtown sunnyvale)
Expired
The black one is larger both need some dusting/cleaning. Been in storage. I'm located near downtown Sunnyvale let me know when you can come by to pick up.




297d
Free:
COFFEE table from IKEA (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Coffee table 36x22x 18 some scratches on top. no damage. It's like a espresso color

352d
Free:
stuffies take all (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
See photo and let me know when you can pickup!



353d
Free:
NIKE MEN athletic shoe 10.5 (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
10.5 shoe. Still lots of life left and wanted to give away vs. toss


354d
Free:
Leather shoe 10.5 MEN new (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Never worn. Please use it for me to save it from donating to good will! Near downtown Sunnyvale


354d
Free:
Tomatillo and succulents (downtown sunnyvale)
Expired
Beautiful plants let me know when you can take them. Located near downtown Sunnyvale. Tomatillo needs to be planted in ground with full sun.


364d
Free:
Boxes (downtown sunnyvale)
Expired
We have very sturdy random boxes. Just let me know how many you need. We have lots of folded Ollie boxes ( dog food) that are very sturdy and heavy duty. Located near downtown Sunnyvale

1y
Free:
Duvet cover queen size (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Good condition duvet cover. The button inserts a bit stretched out and doesn't clip well. Other than that there's no problems. Maybe you can use for cloth or to cover something? Near downtown Sunnyvale.


1y
Free:
Husk tomato tomatillo plants (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
I have three tomatillo plants. Very easy to care for and produce nice fruits. Let me know when you can come by. Locate it near downtown Sunnyvale



1y
Free:
Very nice dress shoes size 8 (downtown sunnyvale)
Gifted
Barely worn dress shoes. These shoes just don't agree with me. Just been catching dust. I wiped them down before providing them to you. Located near downtown Sunnyvale. Just let me know when you can come by.


1y