A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Shelving unit (Whinny Heights BB2) Withdrawn Shelving unit, 58 cm depth, length 185cm width 30, 4 shelves. Unused not a year ol
Photo of free Shelving unit (Whinny Heights BB2) #1
Free: Pair of ladders (Whinny Heights BB2) Got a pair of ladders, they have a platform also for painting gardening etc. kind regards
Photo of free Pair of ladders (Whinny Heights BB2) #1
Free: Shelving unit (Scaitcliffe BB5) Withdrawn Shelving unit, 58 cm depth, length 185cm width 30, 4 shelves. Unused not a year
Photo of free Shelving unit (Scaitcliffe BB5) #1
Free: New Shelving unit (Scaitcliffe BB5) Expired Shelving unit, 58 cm depth, length 185cm width 30, 4 shelves. Unused not a year old,
Photo of free New Shelving unit (Scaitcliffe BB5) #1
Free: Red and Yellow Garden Flagging (Mill Hill BB2) Expired Around 60 Garden flags, In Accrington, approximately 60cm by 90cm. They are laid down, they aren’t cemented in so are moveable, you’ll have to lift and collect them. Kind regards.
Photo of free Red and Yellow Garden Flagging (Mill Hill BB2) #1
Free: Garden Flagging (Scaitcliffe BB5) Expired Around 60 Garden flags, In Accrington, approximately 60cm by 90cm. They are laid down, they aren’t cemented in so are moveable, you’ll have to lift and collect them. Kind regards.
Photo of free Garden Flagging (Scaitcliffe BB5) #1
Free: Stone Flags (Mill Hill BB2) Expired I have approx 60 concrete flags, the person will have to lift them, but they aren’t cemented down. Kind regards
Photo of free Stone Flags (Mill Hill BB2) #1
Free: Six cupboard doors (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted Six doors I have no space for, great condition, if you can collect today, that would be ideal. Kind Regards
Photo of free Six cupboard doors (Mill Hill BB2) #1
Free: Concrete Flower Pots (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted Two weathered concrete flower pots
Photo of free Concrete Flower Pots (Mill Hill BB2) #1
Free: New Argos Wardrobe (Scaitcliffe BB5) Gifted I’m giving away an Argos canvas wardrobe, it’s only a few months old, no longer needed. I have take part of it down, it’s easy to assemble and just clicks into place. Kind Regards.
Photo of free New Argos Wardrobe (Scaitcliffe BB5) #1
Free: Single Bed Frame (Scaitcliffe BB5) Gifted I’m given away a decent wooden single bed frame, as I no longer have space for it, kind regards
Photo of free Single Bed Frame (Scaitcliffe BB5) #1
Free: Modern Slim TV Stand (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted It’s just shy of 6 foot in length, it has to drop down doors. Haven’t had it long, but no longer have space due to moving out soon.
Free: 32” Sony Bravia TV (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted LCD 32” TV, mint condition no scratches.
Free: Two seater sofa (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted I’m moving house so have no space to place the sofa. I’ve had it a little over 3 years. I’ve made sure all the cushions are washed, in great condition
Free: 16 kg Kettle Bell (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted Mint condition, no longer need it. Kind Regards
Free: Iron (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted Hardly used it, giving it away as I’ve ended up with a spare one. kind Regards.
Free: Microwave (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted I no longer have space due to moving soon. Good condition only a few years old. The manufacturer is Delongi. Kind regards
Free: Blinds (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted The blinds are about 6 foot wide around 6 foot drop. New and unused, has a Japanese floral pattern.
Free: Circular Saw (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted I’m giving away a circular saw.
Free: Washing Machine (Mill Hill BB2) Expired No longer needed, works fine though.
Free: Deck Chair (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted Deck Chair no longer needed so I’m giving it away.
Free: Weight lifting bench (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted I’m giving away this bench due to no room to store. Available for collection today.
Free: Adults Bicycle (Mill Hill BB2) Gifted An adults bicycle, I have no more space for it, so I’m giving it away to the first one who can collect. it’s in good condition, the tyres need pumping up for not being used for a while, but apart from that it’s all good.