A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Hard Shell Pet Carrier (Belltown)
I need a hard shell pet carrier for a large cat. Something that you can check-in to storage when flying. My big boy and I are travelling for Christmas.

3h
Free:
Large sturdy desk (95966)
Gifted
This desk is a beast but very solid. The top measures 60"x34". It is very heavy but if you can pick up and move it yourself, it's yours.

1y
Free:
Vinyl Bed Protector - Queen (Belltown)
Gifted
Vinyl waterproof bedsheet for queen-size bed. It's vinyl, so you have to use it under something more comfortable. I bought years ago but never opened. I haven't checked it, I would never be able to get it back in the bag, but probably still good.

1y
Free:
Food Trivia Game (Belltown)
Gifted
"Junk Food and Food Food Trivia" game. I bought it because I thought it would be cheesy fun, but some of the questions are really hard! Excellent condition.

1y