A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Zenit E 35mm Camera (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Untested. with case



+2
+1



+2
+1
Request:
Old Camera (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hi, my hobby is collecting cameras, restoring them and using them. If anyone has any old cameras, digital, film, please let me know. Thanks.



4h
Request:
Old computer (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Hello, I collect and restore old computers. It can be faulty or parts. If you have any like this, please let me know. Thanks.

4h
Request:
78 rpm records (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Hello, I collect and listen to old 78 rpm records. If anyone has any of any type please let me know. Thanks

5d
Request:
Old camera (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Hello, i collect and restore old cameras. If you have any you dont need, please let me know. Preferably 35mm. Thanks

10d
Request:
Super 8 Projector (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Hello, my old film projector stopped working, so if anyone has any old projector you dont need please let me know. Thanks

11d
Request:
Super 8 film movies (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Received
Hello, i recently acquired an old movie projector and I would like to watch some old movies on it from any year any type. If you have any please let me know. Thanks

12d
Request:
Edison/Wax Cylinders (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Withdrawn
Hello, I collect and listen to old edison/wax/phonograph cylinders. If you have any you don't need, please let me know. Thanks

17d
Request:
78RPM Gramophone (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Hello, I collect and listen to old 78 records and also enjoy collecting and restoring old gramophones. If you have one you don't need, please let me know. It can be any type like a cabinet or a small portable one. Thanks

18d
Request:
Old Laptop/Computer (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Withdrawn
Hello, I collect and restore old computers. If anyone has any you don't want please let me know. Thanks

48d
Request:
Old Camera or Film (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Withdrawn
Hello, I collect and restore old cameras. If anyone has any you don't want, please let me know.
51d
Request:
CRT Monitor (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Withdrawn
Hello, I collect and restore old computers. I love using crt monitors for authenticity. If anyone has any you don't want, please let me know. And I don't mind if it weighs a lot, or how big it is. Thanks

51d
Request:
Darkroom equipment (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Received
Hello, I have been developing film for a while now and don't have adequate equipment, so if anyone has any sort of darkroom equipment like tanks or reels etc that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

55d
Request:
Camera film (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Withdrawn
Hello, I am looking for some camera film, preferably 35mm or 120, any iso and any colour/shade, can be expired. Thanks

63d
Free:
Polaroid P600 camera (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Gifted
unsure if this is working, but want to get rid of it. Doesn't come with film.




71d
Request:
Writable dvds/cds (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Received
Hello, I am looking for some writable dvds/cds of any size. Thanks

76d
Request:
VCR (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Withdrawn
Hello, I have found quite a few old vhs tapes and I would like to know what is on them. If anyone has any old vcr you don't need anymore please let me know. Thanks

79d
Free:
Polaroid P600 camera (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Withdrawn
Hello, I am giving away this polaroid p600 camera with box and manual. I have no clue if this works as I don't have any film for it.




83d
Request:
Barbecue (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hello, if anyone has a barbecue you don't need please let me know. Thanks.

147d
176d
Request:
35mm Camera Film (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hi, I have a vintage camera collection and I would like to test each of them to make sure they work. If anyone has any old 35mm film, doesnt matter if its expired, please let me know. Thanks
181d
Request:
Old Laptop Or Computer (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hello, my hobby is collecting and restoring old laptops and computers. If anyone has any you don't want, please let me know. Thank you.
183d
Request:
Old Laptop/Computer (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hello, my hobby is collecting and restoring old laptops and computers. If anyone has any you don't want, please let me know. Thank you.

189d
Free:
Gtech electric battery lawnmower (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Gifted
Fully working electric battery lawnmower with charger. Front right wheel is broken so its annoying to use, however if you lift the lawnmower up whilst mowing its fairly usable. Blade was replaced recently


192d
Request:
SD Card (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hello, I would like some SD Cards for the cameras that I have. If anyone has any you don't need, any size, please let me know. Thanks.
196d
Request:
35mm Film Camera (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hi, I have a vintage camera collection and I would like to test each of them to make sure they work. If anyone has any old 35mm film, doesnt matter if its expired, please let me know. Thanks
228d
Request:
126 Film Cartridge (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hi, I have a vintage camera collection and I would like to test each of them to make sure they work. If anyone has any old 126 film, doesnt matter if its expired, please let me know. Thanks
228d
Request:
126 Camera Film (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hi, I have a vintage camera collection and I would like to test each of them to make sure they work. If anyone has any old 126 film, doesnt matter if its expired, please let me know. Thanks
229d
Free:
Cookies and cream hot chocolate bomb (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Giving this away as not needed. Best before april 2026


234d
Request:
Old Laptop/ Computer (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hi, I collect and refurbish old laptops or computers, so if anyone has any you don't want please let me know. Thanks.
240d
Request:
Old Laptop/Computer (Tattenhoe Park MK4)
Expired
Hi, I collect and refurbish old laptops or computers, so if anyone has any you don't want please let me know. Thanks.

246d