A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Linoleum/ vinyl padded flooring (Boulder, kings ridge)
Roll is 71” wide. Hard to tell how long it is, don’t want to unroll it. My guess is 20 or so feet looking at the side. Was left by previous owners. Hard to tell if it was spare or it was pulled for a different floor. I did see a few buff marks.


+1



+1



+9
+8
+7



+9
+8
+7



+2
+1



1h
Free:
Fireplace tool set (Boulder, kings ridge)
Gifted
Came with my place but I never use my fireplace so have no need for these. I have no idea how nice this set is.


97d
Free:
Green works corded trimmer (Boulder, kings ridge)
Gifted
Corded trimmer. Being corded this thing had so Much more power than the battery ones and has lasted so long. The motor and bottom half works great. The trimmer head has some issues. I busted the button that allows the cutting cord to auto feed. I then lost the bolt that keeps the head in. You could either replace the bottom attachment, it’s detachable for other attachments or just find a bolt that works and you’d be set. Again the electric motor is great and really powerful



97d
Free:
Tall storage cabinets (Boulder, kings ridge)
Gifted
1 white storage cabinet. Sliding drawers. Decent condition, one of the doors is not quite aligned but looks fixable L x W x D = 70 1/2 “ X 34” X 17” 1 caveat is its in the upstairs bedroom. I can give you a hand bringing it down. There were two, which is why there are two in the photos but someone took one




98d
Free:
Tall storage cabinets (Boulder, kings ridge)
Gifted
2 white storage cabinets. Sliding drawers. Decent condition, one of the doors is not quite aligned but looks fixable L x W x D = 70 1/2 “ X 34” X 17” 1 caveat is both storage cabinets are in the upstairs bedroom. You need to bring someone to help you carry them downstairs.




104d
Free:
Window A/C Frigidaire unit (Kings ridge)
Gifted
This was left at my place by a Roomate, I plugged it in and felt cold air coming out. So I’m voting it works well. Sorry about the shadows in the photos




114d
Free:
8 4’ Long 2x4s (Boulder Park east)
Gifted
I cut 4 8 footers in half to keep a few things off the ground in my storage unit. They were in there for three months. Hoping someone else might want the wood before I toss it. No nail holes, was just on the ground inside of a storage unit

1y
Free:
Alice In Wonderland Hex Tea Set (Boulder Park east)
Gifted
Alice In Wonderland Double Hex Tea Gift Set - 96 Teabags Got this gift as a white elephant gift, never opened. It’s a really cool gift for someone that loves Alice and wonderland and likes tea. Here is the link to the product
2y