A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Feet from Kitchen units (Holmfirth HD9) Bag of various types of adjustable feet from old kitchen units Collect from Thongsbridge.
Photo of free Feet from Kitchen units (Holmfirth HD9) #1
Request: Music Stand (Holmfirth HD9) Withdrawn I'm wanting a sheet music stand please if anybody has one to spare. Thanks
Free: Freezer 500 x 500 x 840mm high (Holmfirth HD9) Withdrawn I had it given to tide me over until I got a new one I've got one now so now I’m passing it on. Collection from Thongsbridge.
Photo of free Freezer 500 x 500 x 840mm high (Holmfirth HD9) #1
Request: Kitchen Units (Holmfirth HD9) Withdrawn Has anybody got any spare kitchen units Please or is having a kitchen replaced in the near future. Thanks, George
Request: Old/Damaged CD's (Holmfirth) Expired Old/Damaged cd's wanted to make garden decorations Please
Free: Water Tank (Holmfirth) Expired 20 Gallon water tank 21” x 27” x 21” High Collection from Thongsbridge
Photo of free Water Tank (Holmfirth) #1
Photo of free Water Tank (Holmfirth) #2
Free: Old Bricks (Holmfirth) Expired About 20 bricks some halves and some bits of stone Collection Thongsbridge
Photo of free Old Bricks (Holmfirth) #1
Free: Slide Projector (Holmfirth) Expired Basic slide projector old but works ok
Photo of free Slide Projector (Holmfirth) #1
Request: Rubble, Hardcore (Holmfirth) Expired Hi I'm wanting some Rubble Stone Bricks or Hardcore etc. Thanks.
Free: Mattress for Single Bed (Holmfirth) Gifted Regency Orthopaedic Interior Sprung Mattress made by Deluxe Bed's. Has fire compliance label Collection from HD9 7SA
Photo of free Mattress for Single Bed (Holmfirth) #1
Free: Outdoor Table (Holmfirth) Expired 55" x 36"
Photo of free Outdoor Table (Holmfirth) #1
Free: Folding Table (Holmfirth) Expired 32" x 24"
Photo of free Folding Table (Holmfirth) #1
Free: Plant Pots (Holmfirth) Expired Various sizes
Photo of free Plant Pots (Holmfirth) #1