A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Older Jawbone speaker (East Williamsburg)
Still works








+2
+1


+1


+1




+1


+1



+3
+2
+1
Free:
Flowy pants (East Williamsburg)
Expired
Size S/XS



+1



+3
+2
+1





+2
+1

1h
Free:
Car USB + micro B charger (East Williamsburg)
Has an extra USB connector


2h
Free:
Older apple device cables (East Williamsburg)
2 available


2h
Free:
Micro USB cables (East Williamsburg)
USB to micro B cables


2h
Free:
Computer screen Dell 20" (East Williamsburg)
Expired
In great condition Only DVI and D-Sub plugs


173d
Free:
Large grey blanket (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Clean, queen size blanket, in great condition. I'm clearing up my closets

173d
Free:
Green black out curtains 52Wx63H (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Almost new, only used for a few months


173d
Free:
3 Queen duvet and pillow covers (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
3 different duvet and pillow covers - 1 green - 1 blue - 1 white with plant patterns They're all gently used, I just got new ones recently and need to make space




175d
Free:
Queen duvet and pillow covers (East Williamsburg)
Expired
3 different duvet and pillow covers - 1 green - 1 blue - 1 white with plant patterns They're all gently used, I just got new ones recently and need to make space



175d
Free:
Black scarf (East Williamsburg)
Expired
Pretty long, warm. Needs a good clean and will be good as new

253d
Free:
Theory of Computation book (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Computer science book Formal Languages and Automata, Fourth edition. Peter Linz

253d
Free:
Sunny manual indoor cycling bike (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Great for indoor workouts. It is manual ! Not connected to an app or sensors. It's heavy so you might need help. It has to come down one flight of stairs and then we have an elevator in the building



260d
Free:
Ikea flintan desk chair arms (East Williamsburg)
Expired
We did not need them and no longer have the chair..


1y
Free:
Takeaway/one time use coffee cups (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
There's about 100+ cups, covers and sleeves. All brand new and not used


1y
Free:
Game Liar's Dice x2 (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Barely used, two sets, not missing any parts

1y
Free:
Women shoes size US 6.5 suede (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
From the french brand André, good condition, suede



1y
Free:
Women shoes size US 7 suede (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Good condition, Steve madden



1y
Free:
Ikea Alex desk (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Gently used but it scratches very easily.. I added a close up pictures of the scratches on top. You can easily hide them with a desk topper though (like shown on this picture, though it's not included). It's very sturdy and comes with a space in the back to hide all your cables and two deep drawers. You'll need to be two people or have a car to move it, it's a little heavy. I'm on the 4th with elevator




1y

1y
Free:
Pyjama shorts (East Williamsburg)
Expired
Blue in S


1y
Free:
Leggings (East Williamsburg)
Expired
3 pre-worn Leggings of different brands (Calvin klein, under armour) in S and XS. Some are 3/4 length. Lemme know if you have any question



1y
Free:
Nespresso refillable pods (East Williamsburg)
Expired
These are stainless steel and come with a bunch of covers. They're compatible with Nespresso machines and you just refill them with your favorite pre-grounded coffee :). I no longer use them because I switched to a different machine

1y
Free:
Towels of various sizes (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
- One regular size grey towel - one larger dark grey towel - one blue hand/hair towel All washed and in great condition, I just bought new ones and thought these could be rehomed if needed

1y
Free:
Grey curtains (not blackout) x2 (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Grey curtains, I have two of these, they've been in a closet for a while so they might need a wash but they're in perfect condition ! Width is 40", length is 75 to 90 I think ? (They're shortened by Bobby pins)

1y
Free:
Fila inline skates Woman Size 7 (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
My father gifted these to me a few years back when I was learning roller skating and I upgraded not long after to a heavier pair. They're still in good shape and need a little cleaning. The wheels are okay too but might need to be changed depending on how you feel on them. I'd love for them to find a new home. They'll be great for a first learning experience




1y
Free:
Electric Barbecue (East Williamsburg)
Expired
Only used a few times, in good condition


1y
Free:
Adjustable shoe rack (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Shoe rack in great condition


1y
Free:
Paris Olympic 2024 keychain (East Williamsburg)
Expired

1y
Free:
Harry Potter 7 in French (East Williamsburg)
Expired
Large copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (Et les Reliques de la mort) in french

1y
Free:
Timberland Nellie Chukka boots 7 (East Williamsburg)
Gifted
Size 7, I didn't wear them much but they need a good clean, they've been in my closet for a while. They're waterproof and are great if you're outside a lot. I'd love for them to go to good use




1y