A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Lenovo Computer Monitot (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Promised
24 inch Lenovo monitor. In good condition. Pick-up on front steps.

6h
Free:
HP #63 Black Ink Cartridge (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Gifted
HP black #63 ink cartridge. I opened and installed in the printer before I realized it was the wrong cartridge. Box and package are open but it should still be full of ink.

185d
Free:
Miele GN Vacuum Cleaner Bags (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Gifted
7 Miele GN vacuum cleaner bags. I got a new vacuum and it uses a different size.

310d
Free:
Canon Lens (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Expired
This lens has some issues (including a scratch) but it may be good for someone who is learning photography.

2y
Free:
Logitech Wireless Mouse (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Gifted
Purchased as “recertified” - I never used it so I can’t confirm that it works. But assume it does...

2y
Free:
Belkin iPhone 11 Screen Protector (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Expired
New in box.

2y
Free:
Apple Wireless Keyboards (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Gifted
These haven’t been used in several years - if I remember correctly, one had a couple keys that didn’t function well. But with some technical knowledge I hope that could be remedied.

2y
Free:
CD-Rs 52x700MB 80 MIN (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Expired
Total of 14 unused CD-Rs

2y
Free:
Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Expired
Almost completely full bottle.

2y
Free:
Commercial Quality Outdoor Lights (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Gifted
White outdoor lights used on a large tree. All strands work. Porch pick-up. You can also have the bin.
2y
Free:
Large Pet Carrier (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Gifted
I used for transporting a large cat, but it could probably fit a small dog or other critter.
2y
Free:
Small Cat Carrier (Evanston - Central/Green Bay)
Gifted
Good size for a kitten or small cat. Front step pick-up.
2y