A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Large mirror - workout room? (10-10 and Holly Springs Road) 7’ x 3.5’. Great for a workout room. It came from a large bathroom over the sink, just needs to scrape some paint off the edges where trim was on it but it’s in good shape and great for a workout room or whatever.
Free: Sheet Rock (10-10 and Holly Springs Road) Expired 3 - 4x4 1/4 inch sheet rock boards. Perfect condition still wrapped up. If you’d like them, please text me at 919-616-1760 and I will send you my address. I am near middle Creek high school in Apex.
Free: Two tires... Great tread (10-10 and Holly Springs Road) Expired One is a road hugger GTP a five... The other is from a Hyundai 205–50 – R 16–87H... The Hyundai one has a rim with it with a slight dent in it. The guy at the tire shop said it could be fixed, but I sold my car before that. Let me know you’re coming. I’ll stick them at the end of the driveway! Please text me at 919-616-1760 and I will put them at the end of the driveway and of course send you the address.
Photo of free Two tires... Great tread (10-10 and Holly Springs Road) #1
Free: Many new moving boxes all sizes (Fuq V off old Honeycutt Road) Expired Many new moving boxes recently unloaded... Lots of packaging as well bring a box cutter to help break them down... Call 919-616-1760 directly or text me much quicker to get to me that way
Free: Troy built leaf blower (10-10 and Holly Springs Road) Gifted Not currently working because the gas lines are rotted out... Anybody who’s a little handy will get it working very quickly I’m sure