A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Victorian mahogany pot cupboard or bedside table (Birchwood LN6)
Victorian. All serviceable. Good hinges and latch. No major scratches. Need to make some space hence it must go.


+1


+1





+2
+1


+1



+1



+3
+2
+1


+1


+1




+2
+1
Free:
Wicker drawers (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
3 drawers, wicker in a wooden frame. Dimensions 83cm high 55cm wide 40cm deep Stands on 4 castors Was using it recently. Reluctantly giving away. But no longer have space for it.


+1


+1




+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+2
+1





1h
Free:
Pasta maker and potato masher (Birchwood LN6)
Excellent condition. Very clean with manual.

1h
Free:
Vintage cars collection (Birchwood LN6)
Vintage boxed cars. Maybe a start of a new hobby or add to an existing one.

1h
Free:
Kenwood Chef mixer A901 with manual (Birchwood LN6)
Good working order. Manual. Clean.

1h
Free:
2 hallway runners (Birchwood LN6)
Promised
Very good condition. Reversible. Machine washable. 2.6mtr x 5.mtr

1h
Free:
Cushion/put up bed (Birchwood LN6)
Good condition. Ideal for kids or even adults stay overs.



1h
Free:
persian style rug (Birchwood LN6)
Promised
Very good condition. Has some radiator water stains on fringe and reverse side. With the appropriate carpet cleaner it should be cleanable. We had underfloor heating installed and no longer require. 1.5mtr x 0.9mtr


1h
Free:
Blue rug (Birchwood LN6)
Some cosmetic attention required. A few spots on top that could be removed with the appropriate carpet cleaner. Some radiator water stains on reverse side. Some of the lining on the reverse requires some needle work, very straight forward. No longer needed as we had underfloor heating fitted 1.8mtr x 1.2mtr

1h
Free:
Graco Bumper Jumper (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
Brand new. Box opened. Items still in packaging. Instructions included.


157d
Free:
2 Leather sofas. Red (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
Red leather sofa. 3 seater. Approximate dimensions 210cm x 90cm Matching sofa. 2 seater. Approximate dimensions 170cm x 90cm Chrome feet. Some wear signs on the seat but general condition, good. Wear but no tears or cuts. Reason for passing it on. I bought new furniture because of my age and height.




163d
Free:
Flymo. Working. (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
Flymo lawn mower. Working. Used on my previous property with a small lawn. Now I have a bit more grass I’ve gone a bit bigger. It’s just being used as my back up but I need the space for other stuff.



188d
Free:
Hyundai roof rack. (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
Good working order. Fits a Hyundai ix35. With key.


192d
Free:
Band saw. Titan (Screwfix) (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
Good working condition. Reason for giving away. To make space.



206d
Free:
Roof rack Vauxhall (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
Good working condition. Fits Vauxhall vectra but may fit others. Looks pretty universal.




206d
Free:
Flight case Aluminium (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
2 strong latches. Divided compartments. Used in the broadcasting industry.leather handle a bit shabby.



206d
Free:
Tech K9 vacuum cleaner (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
Good working order. 1 battery and charger. 1 spare filter. A few scuff marks on sides. Reason for passing it on. New vacuum with a shared battery system.



206d
Free:
Beltway lightweight vacuum cleaner (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
Good working order. Plug in. Can be split for hand held. Reason for passing on. It was my mums. House clearance. I found myself with it.


206d
Free:
Drill driver Panasonic (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
Used. Drill, 2 batteries,2chargers and case. Reason for giving away. I’ve moved to a single battery system for all my tools. The 2 batteries have been used a fair amount and obviously do not hold the charge like a new one. But I’ve been using it up until recently and it hold a charge for about 15 mins. Good for general purpose jobs. It has a clutch and forward and reverse. I absolutely loved this drill.




210d



211d
Free:
Rowenta hand fabric steamer (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
Good working order. Comes with instructions and carry bag Used to do a fair amount of travelling and it came in handy. No longer the case.



211d
Free:
White marbled ceramic tiles (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
8 complete Gloss 40 cm x 25 cm


212d
Free:
White marbled ceramic tile: (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
5 complete 1 with small corner removed 45cm x 30cm Matt finish

212d
Free:
White marbled ceramic tiles (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
6 complete High Gloss 30cm x 15cm

212d
Request:
King size bed frame (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
Doesn’t need to be anything special. I have visitors, I have a mattress but no frame. I would be grateful for any help.

233d
Free:
Ironing press (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
Used. Working. Press for ironing clothes at a table while sitting down. Ideal for those who cannot stand for long or for those who would just like to sit while doing the ironing.




239d
Free:
2 way tv signal booster (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
Not very old. Good condition. Boxed.

327d
Free:
Glass top and base side tables (Birchwood LN6)
Expired
2 side tables. Black glass top and base. Chrome pillars. Dimension in photos. No damage. We used them as side tables next to leather sofas and later a beside tables. No longer needed. Sad to see them go.




328d
Free:
Cylinder blade lawnmower (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
About 2 years old. Good working order with manual. I bought it to cut a lawn I laid from seed. It was recommended to cut new grass with a cylinder mower. It’s a great little machine. I’ve moved over to battery mower otherwise I’d still be using it. One little bit of damage, one of the lugs has broken off . It’s only to wind the cable around when stored. I didn’t use it but I have the lug would you wish to repair.




334d
Free:
Side lamps LED (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
2 side lamps. LED units with cable switch. Includes shades.


336d
Free:
Brita fridge water cooler (Birchwood LN6)
Gifted
This is a brita fridge water cooler. Will require a filter. Dimensions 18cm wide x 35cm deep x 20cm high Top up with water, water is then filtered. Put in fridge to give cooled filtered water. Reason for giving away. We bought a work top free standing pug in type.


1y