A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: 15 x Tins of wet cat food (Nottingham NG3) Gifted Hi there, my cat has decided that after 3 years of enjoying Tiger cat food, she doesnt want to eat them anymore, so I am giving away 15 tins. They are all well within use by / best before dates and are decent quality (according to reviews). There are 3 different flavours, all fish based. Collection from the NG3 area of Lenton, very close to the QMC, and parking is available. I'm available most days and times
Photo of free 15 x Tins of wet cat food (Nottingham NG3) #1
Photo of free 15 x Tins of wet cat food (Nottingham NG3) #2
Free: Cat Litter Tray (Nottingham NG3) Gifted Barely used litter tray Measures 39cm wide, 37 tall and 50cm long and can be dismantled into two simple pieces. Collection from NG3, close to the QMC.
Photo of free Cat Litter Tray (Nottingham NG3) #1
Free: Cat Litter Tray (Nottingham NG3) Gifted Barely used litter tray. Sourced in the hope that at least one of my two cats would claim it, but they both prefer to share the same old broken one instead and sit on top of this tray, instead of inside it, as you can see from the photo. Measures 39cm wide, 37 tall and 50cm long and can be dismantled in two simple pieces. Collection from NG3, close to the QMC.
Photo of free Cat Litter Tray (Nottingham NG3) #1
Free: 3 x Bluetooth Flip 6 JBL speakers (Nottingham NG3) Gifted I bought 3 x JBL Flip 6 speakers on eBay a few months ago. They arrived without any charging ports or cables, and they didn't look particularly like real JBL speakers either. I complained and received a refund so am happy to give these away either individually, or as a set of three. Please note that I haven't tested them, but I have no reason to suspect they won't work. They will probably need charging up first though. Collection anytime, from NG3, close to the QMC. Thanks for looking.
Photo of free 3 x Bluetooth Flip 6 JBL speakers (Nottingham NG3) #1