Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Ryobi trimmer needs fixing (Eagle Hill, Redwood City) Included is a brand new carburetor. Also the fuel tank needs replacing.
Photo of free Ryobi trimmer needs fixing (Eagle Hill, Redwood City) #1
1h
Free: Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer (Eagle Hill, Redwood City) Expired I am giving this printer away as it started to jam papers and I have another one that I can use. This one will probably need a new fuser unit, as one of the fuser release levers broke and that probably is the cause for jamming. For instruction on replacing the fuser unit there are several youtube videos. The printer cartridges still have toner, I used this printer only occasionally.
Photo of free Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer (Eagle Hill, Redwood City) #1
1y
Free: Wood Pallets (Eagle Hill, Redwood City) Expired 2 wood pallets, in good condition
Photo of free Wood Pallets (Eagle Hill, Redwood City) #1
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits