Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Knitting wool (Kingsclere RG20) I knit blankets for charity. If you have any left over wool, any ply, I would love to have it please.
Photo of Knitting wool (Kingsclere RG20) #1
2h
Free: Dolls pram, baby bath and stand (Kingsclere RG20) Dolls pram, folds flat for storage. Baby bath and stand. Stand can also be used for Moses basket
Photo of free Dolls pram, baby bath and stand (Kingsclere RG20) #1
Photo of free Dolls pram, baby bath and stand (Kingsclere RG20) #2
2h
Request: Knitting Wool (Kingsclere RG20) I knit for charity and would welcome donations of wool (any colour/ply) please.
Photo of Knitting Wool (Kingsclere RG20) #1
51d
Free: Jars (Kingsclere RG20) Gifted Large, clean glass jars with lids. Ideal for jam making, pickles or storage. I have a large number to give away.
Photo of free Jars (Kingsclere RG20) #1
1y
Free: Tea chest (Kingsclere RG20) Gifted Wooden tea chest - free to a good home.
Photo of free Tea chest (Kingsclere RG20) #1
1y
Free: Carpet (Kingsclere RG20) Expired I have several offcuts of carpet . Could be useful for weed suppression on am allotment/garden amongst other things.
1y
Free: Furniture (Kingsclere RG20) Expired Still available: Beresford & Hicks furniture - good condition. Mahogany corner glass display unit. Free to a good home(s). Need collecting ASAP.
Photo of free Furniture (Kingsclere RG20) #1
Photo of free Furniture (Kingsclere RG20) #2
1y
Request: Wool (Kingsclere RG20) Expired I knit blankets for charity so always in need to knitting wool
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits