A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Under Counter Freezer (Barrow-in-Furness LA14)
Works more than well enough for intended purpose, I got it second hand so I don’t know how old it is, it has signs of rust on the outside as it was kept in garage by previous owner No longer needed, must collect yourself, I can help carry it down the stairs and help you put it in your car It has just been defrosted and is ready to go




+2
+1


+1



+2
+1


2h
Free:
Extendable Laminate Dining Table (LA15)
Gifted
Legs are unscrewed off and is ready for transport




358d
Free:
x4 Wood Stools (LA15)
Gifted
Marks as shown in photo, they have plastic caps on the feet too to protect any wood floors from scratches



360d
Free:
Wood TV Corner Storage Unit (LA15)
Gifted
Would like it gone ASAP Quite heavy, more than happy to help load it into car/van Any questions feel free to ask :)




360d