A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Tiny dog items (Osuna & San Mateo)
Here you see a tiny dog bowl, muzzle and harness all for free!



+2
+1





+4
+3
+2




26d
Free:
Tiny dog harness/muzzle (Osuna & San Mateo)
Tiny dog sized harness and muzzle
73d
Request:
Boxes all sizes (Eubank and central)
Expired
Need boxes of all shapes and sizes ASAP please and thank you!
96d
Request:
Two car seats (Eubank and central)
Expired
Up to date on safety, and both the same as it’ll be for twins. Thank you!
106d
Request:
New born baby clothes twins (Eubank and central)
Expired
Does anyone have any new born baby clothes, or anything for twins or just babies. This is for a new mom. Thank you!!
110d
Request:
moving boxes (Eubank and central)
Expired
Hello I am in need of medium and or large flattened moving boxes please and thank you.
117d
Request:
Bed (Eubank and central)
Expired
Full size or queen size bed mattress and box spring
125d
Request:
Landry baskets (Eubank and central)
Expired
Medium size or large any color in good condition.
125d
Request:
Boxes (Eubank and central)
Expired
I need all sizes of boxes for moving. Nothing that’s too small or too large please and thank you!
127d
Request:
Dog gate/child gate (Eubank and central)
Expired
We have a pregnant dog, we need to make Ute she isn’t going up and down the stairs. If anyone has one please message me ASAP!
324d
Request:
Curtain rods or shower (Eubank and central)
Expired
Looking for long curtain, rods and short curtain rods, or even shower rods that can be used as curtain rods.
1y
Free:
Pampers size 5 (Eubank and central)
Gifted
I have some pampers that I do not need anymore, whoever needs them. First come first serve!


1y
Request:
Shower caddies (Eubank and central)
Expired
They can be any color, this size is preferred and I am asking for 3 of them. It would be very appreciated. Thank you.


1y
Request:
Dog gate (Eubank and central)
Expired
Does anyone have a dog gate they no longer need, or even care to use? If it has all the parts for extending it and things would be wonderful. I do prefer one with a gate door we can open and close. It is for our stairs. Thank you so much for your donation.
1y
Request:
Plant shelves (Eubank and central)
Expired
Hello there I am looking for a plant shelve or plant stands if anyone has any available please message me. I appreciate it a lot, especially my plants!
1y
Request:
Medium and large plant pots (Eubank and central)
Expired
Hello everyone I am in need of two medium and two large plant pots for my plants. I would greatly appreciate it if you have any that aren’t being used. Thank you.
1y
Free:
Gas dryer needs work (Louisiana and central)
Expired
This is a gas dryer that still turns on, all buttons work, heat had gone out, it’s off balance and the top needs to be replaced. Whoever wants it for parts or to fix is more than welcome.




1y