A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Fitbit watch (Fenham NE4) Bought brand new but it wouldn't connect to the fitbit app as this model is discontinued. It works perfectly fine, you will see you steps on the watch but you can't store your progress. It would help anyone to see their day's number.
Photo of free Fitbit watch (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Watercour paints (Fenham NE4) I started with the basic set from B&M. I used them for a good while until I was sure I would continue. I now have upgraded my paints. They are perfectly fine to start getting into pai ting
Photo of free Watercour paints (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Kitchen Island top (Fenham NE4) This was an island top edged with oak, the cour is a gloss mottled soft sea green colour, the camera image doesn't do justice to the cour. I have got a bigger island. This would fit a double standard kitchen unit
Photo of free Kitchen Island top (Fenham NE4) #1
Photo of free Kitchen Island top (Fenham NE4) #2
Free: Pet feeder (Fenham NE4) I have two cats feeders for dry biscuits. I used then when going away for a couple of nights. The tub holds more than enough for 3 days.
Photo of free Pet feeder (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Cupboard handles (Fenham NE4) Gifted 15 small handles each require 1 screw 11 drop drawer handles each requires 2 screws
Photo of free Cupboard handles (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Satin steel electrical front plates (Fenham NE4) Gifted 3 in unopened packets 4 used but still functional two plugs 6 fuse switches Plus two white plates
Photo of free Satin steel electrical front plates (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Deck chairs (2) (Fenham NE4) Gifted Very sturdy chairs with arms and have 3 adjustable settings. The frames are strong but some of the paint has flaked off on the corners.
Photo of free Deck chairs (2) (Fenham NE4) #1
Photo of free Deck chairs (2) (Fenham NE4) #2
Free: Garden hose (Fenham NE4) Gifted It is 9 metres in length.
Photo of free Garden hose (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Golf balls (Fenham NE4) Withdrawn I have a bag of sundry brand golf balls, best fir beginners. The bag has approx 35 balls
Photo of free Golf balls (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Compost bin (Fenham NE4) Withdrawn I have upgraded my bin making this surplus. You can see the makeshift door. It does the business.
Photo of free Compost bin (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Cupboard handles (Fenham NE4) Expired Brushed satin steel 7 available.
Photo of free Cupboard handles (Fenham NE4) #1
Free: Chainsaw petrol/oil cannister (Fenham NE4) Gifted A tree surgeon did some work in my garden. He never came back to finish the job although I paid him. He left his kit which is no use to me. Its available now as he is not coming for it.
Photo of free Chainsaw petrol/oil cannister (Fenham NE4) #1
Photo of free Chainsaw petrol/oil cannister (Fenham NE4) #2
Free: Chrome wardrobe pole (Fenham) Gifted The pole is 112cm long the fixings and screws are all supplied.
Photo of free Chrome wardrobe pole (Fenham) #1
Free: Slimline integrated dishwasher (Fenham) Gifted the dishwasher slides into a fits a standard 50cm space, the cover door has been repurposed so will need a new cover, but it can operate without that. It is an old machine probably 18 years old but it works well and has never had a fault in its life. Manual supplied
Free: AEG washing machine (Fenham) Gifted I have an old washing machine, it's about 10-12 years old but it's in great condition, and has many years life in it. The manual for it is included. It needs to be collected and there are three steps at the front of the house so will need two people to take it away. Fair policy will applies
Free: Integrated slimline dishwasher (Fenham) Expired I have an old dishwasher, it works fine, I have just bought a new one. It will require a new front cupboard door, I have the manual with it. I need it out quickly, I have three steps into the house so probably need two people to get it out.
Photo of free Integrated slimline dishwasher (Fenham) #1
Photo of free Integrated slimline dishwasher (Fenham) #2
Free: Ericaceous compost (Fenham) Gifted It is unopened, and been in the garden for a couple of years.
Photo of free Ericaceous compost (Fenham) #1
Free: Babylis Hair Straighteners (Fenham NE4) Expired These work but need a fix to the cable as the cable cover has split which means the power fails sometimes.
Photo of free Babylis Hair Straighteners (Fenham NE4) #1
Photo of free Babylis Hair Straighteners (Fenham NE4) #2
Free: Electric jigsaw (Fenham NE4) Expired Jigsaw works fine, but the footplate fell off. I think all the bits are there. Some of the plastic broke off but that doesnt impair the cutting. It just needs someone who knows how the plate fits onto tge body.
Photo of free Electric jigsaw (Fenham NE4) #1
Photo of free Electric jigsaw (Fenham NE4) #2
Free: Weekend bag (Fenham NE4) Gifted Purple snakeskin like waterproof bag Measures 40 cm long x 25cm high x 20cm wide
Photo of free Weekend bag (Fenham NE4) #1
Photo of free Weekend bag (Fenham NE4) #2
Free: Weekend bag (Fenham NE4) Expired Oil cloth outer. Red lining inside needs a clean It has 2 zipped pockets feon and back, plus an elasticasted pocket at each end 43cm long x 24cm high x 20cm wide
Photo of free Weekend bag (Fenham NE4) #1
Photo of free Weekend bag (Fenham NE4) #2
Photo of free Weekend bag (Fenham NE4) #3
+1