Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: 18”x24” Picture Frame (Lowell) Hello everyone, I’m looking for an 18x24-inch picture frame for a completed puzzle. If you have one you no longer need, I’d be happy to give it a new home. Thank you! 😊
2h
Request: Empty Bath & Body hand soap bottles (Lowell) Received Hello! I recently bought some refillable hand soap bottles from Bath & Body Works. However, I discovered that only the bottles from that store produce the foam from the soap. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give away 2 empty Bath & Body Works hand soap bottles. Please let me know if you have any. Thanks a lot!
210d
Free: Small Fridge (Lowell) Gifted It’s not working anymore, but free if anyone wants it for parts or fixing.
Photo of free Small Fridge (Lowell) #1
Photo of free Small Fridge (Lowell) #2
265d
Free: Cat food (Lowell) Gifted I have 21 cans of 9Lives and 1 large can of Special Kitty Pate. Please take all if possible.
Photo of free Cat food (Lowell) #1
Photo of free Cat food (Lowell) #2
1y
Free: Study/Work Desk (Lowell) Gifted The size is good for small space. Used for a while.
Photo of free Study/Work Desk (Lowell) #1
Photo of free Study/Work Desk (Lowell) #2
Photo of free Study/Work Desk (Lowell) #3
+1
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits