A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Toys wanted for charity (Illogan TR16)
Toys in good condition to resell for children’s hospice south west Christmas stalls please [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
3h
Request:
Toy donations (Illogan)
Expired
We are looking for toys in good condition to resell on our children’s hospice stall please. I can collect from most areas. [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
123d
Request:
Toys for Children’s hospice (Illogan)
Expired
Wanted vgc toys for children’s hospice south west stalls to re sell, I can collect in most areas. [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
135d
Request:
Toys in vgc (Illogan)
Expired
Toys to sell on children’s hospice south west stalls. I am a volunteer with the Hayle group. Can collect locally. [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
352d
Request:
Toys in vgc (Illogan)
Expired
Toys to sell on children’s hospice south west upcoming stalls. I am a volunteer with the Hayle group. Can collect. [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
1y
Request:
Toys in vgc (Illogan)
Expired
All age toys to resell on Children’s Hospice South West stall. Can collect. [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
1y