A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Old wool coats (Natland LA9) Please does anyone have an old wool coat which I can cut up for rag rugging. It doesn't matter if it is torn or stained because I will wash it and cut out the pieces I can use. I am particularly looking for greens and blues but any colour is welcome. Thank-you.
Photo of Old wool coats (Natland LA9) #1
Free: Jam jars (Natland LA9) Box of jam jars
Photo of free Jam jars (Natland LA9) #1
Request: Hook for making hooky rag rugs (Natland LA9) Please does anyone have a rug hook like the picture for making hooky rag rugs. Thank-you.
Photo of Hook for making hooky rag rugs (Natland LA9) #1
Free: Chair (Natland LA9) Gifted High backed armchair in good condition. No tears, just a few scuffs on wood.
Photo of free Chair (Natland LA9) #1
Request: Plums (Natland LA9) Withdrawn Please does anyone have surplus plums which I could use to make jam for St Marks Church Natland. I am happy to pick them. Thank-you. Marion
Photo of Plums (Natland LA9) #1
Free: Toilet (Natland LA9) Gifted Standard toilet in excellent condition now replaced by a higher comfort model
Photo of free Toilet (Natland LA9) #1
Free: Jam jars (Natland LA9) Gifted Box of 15 jam jars as picture or similar. 4 available. Take as many as you like.
Photo of free Jam jars (Natland LA9) #1
Request: Gooseberries (Natland LA9) Expired Please does anyone have surplus gooseberries they are prepared to donate for me to make preserves for St Mark's Church Natland. I am happy to pick them. Thanks
Free: Plants - River Lilies (Natland LA9) Gifted Surplus plants as photos.They will not flower this year but should make a good show next September.
Photo of free Plants - River Lilies (Natland LA9) #1
Free: Wallpaper (Natland LA9) Expired 3 part rolls of ceiling paper.
Photo of free Wallpaper (Natland LA9) #1
Photo of free Wallpaper (Natland LA9) #2
Request: Plums (Natland LA9) Received I am looking for plums to make jam for our Church. I am happy to pick my own.
Free: Shelves (Natland LA9) Expired Shelves still in box see photo.
Photo of free Shelves (Natland LA9) #1
Photo of free Shelves (Natland LA9) #2
Free: Glass turntable (Natland LA9) Expired Glass turntable and ring from Samsung microwave. 28.5cms diameter
Free: Prints (Natland LA9) Expired Prints of old rairway posters from a calendar. There are 12 each measuring 27 x 17 cms
Free: Postcards (Natland LA9) Expired Approx 150 postcards from calendars. they are all photos taken in Cumbria