A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Lumber from deconstructed deck (Beaverton)
2x4 x6', 2x4 x8' pressure treated various lengths up to 16'. 4x8 x8' pressure treated beams up to 12'. 2x4 cedar up to 16'. All screw and nail free. no exact numbers of how many of what lengths.


+1



+2
+1



2h
Free:
clean sewing / fabric bolt boards (Beaverton)
Expired
FREE! I have 14 clean cardboard bolt boards as used by sewing stores. These were from Joann and other fabric outlets. Please message me if you're interested. If no interest I'll just recycle them but that would be a shame as they're all in excellent condition and quite useful to quilters and other sewists.

79d
Free:
Clean sewing room bolt boards (Beaverton)
Expired
I have 14 clean cardboard bolt boards as used by sewing stores. Many of these were from Joann and several are unmarked. Please message me if you're interested. If no interest I'll just recycle them but they're all in excellent condition and quite useful to quilters and other sewists.
79d
Free:
For Sewing Room: clean bolt boards (Beaverton)
Expired
4 white and 4 brown (kraft paper color). Must take all 8. Excellent condition two have a small amount of manufacturer writing, as shown. I've destashed and someone may want these for use in their sewing room. We can set up an early evening driveway or porch pickup, location is near Murray and Sexton Mtn.




104d