Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  • Β New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers Β  Requests
Request: Tall dressers (Pottstown) Hello, I am looking for a tall dresser,do you have one you're not using,thank you in advance πŸ˜‰
2h
Request: Furniture for home (Pottstown) Expired I am looking for 2 tall dressers and 2 short ones ,a full bed frame,a can opener,tvs you no longer need 32" or larger,a canister vacuum cleaner, lamps tall and short, if you can provide any of the following items let me know, it's greatly appreciated πŸ’ thanks a million.
110d
Request: Double bed (Plymouth meeting) Expired Hello, I am in need of a double bed for my son, anyone that have one to offer that will be awesome πŸ‘
1y
Request: Air conditioner (Plymouth meeting) Expired Hello, I am in need of a Air conditioner,5000 but and over, I have animals in the house,my last one broke and I need one asap😹 thank you!
1y
Request: Moving boxes (Plymouth meeting) Expired Small, medium,lg and wardrobe too if available! thank you πŸ˜„
1y
Request: used laptop or desktop (Plymouth meeting) Expired Wanted 15" or bigger laptop or desktop
1y
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits