Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: VAX Rapide Spring Clean (West Drayton) Used carpet cleaner a couple of times so good condition. Repair or for spare parts as the start button mechanism may have broken inside. Needs to go ASAP or going to tip. First come first served. No time wasters please.
Photo of free VAX Rapide Spring Clean (West Drayton) #1
Photo of free VAX Rapide Spring Clean (West Drayton) #2
2h
Free: Netta Hedge Trimmer (West Drayton) Gifted Hi, I have a Netta Hedge Trimmer which when I tried yesterday unfortunately did not work, maybe for someone to repair or for parts. Used tape as had a few small cuts into cable. Can leave at side of house for collection. No time wasters please. Will be going to tip next weekend which would be a shame as otherwise in very good condition.
Photo of free Netta Hedge Trimmer (West Drayton) #1
Photo of free Netta Hedge Trimmer (West Drayton) #2
33d
Free: Small Sideboard (West Drayton) Gifted Small sideboard recently assembled so as new with the exception that I unfortunately placed something heavy on top leaving 4 light marks. As I can only load one picture if interested and I send you the picture with marks which I have fixed as you can see from picture. Measures H 80 cms H 80 cms D 40 cms. Drawers are deep so you can store quite a bit in them. Collection ASAP or sadly will be headed for the tip over the weekend..
Photo of free Small Sideboard (West Drayton) #1
193d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits