Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Galaxy Tab (Nottingham NG7) Please can anyone help me with a galaxy tab that you do not have need for any more. I will need it for my project. Thanks
Photo of Galaxy Tab (Nottingham NG7) #1
2h
Request: iPad (Nottingham NG7) Withdrawn I am looking for a spare or used iPad if anyone has one they no longer need and would be willing to pass along. I am happy to come and collect at a time and location that suits you best. Thank you so much!
Photo of iPad (Nottingham NG7) #1
Photo of iPad (Nottingham NG7) #2
56d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits