A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
3D Metro Style Backsplash Panels (Methil KY8)
3D Metro Style Backsplash Panels 2 White metro style tile panels, ideal for kitchen or bathroom backsplash. Easy to cut and fix to wall with normal tile adhesive. Each is 2700mm x 250mm so gives quite decent coverage. Also got Peel and Stick Wall Tiles Yoillione 9 Sheets Peel and Stick White Wall Tiles - Backsplash for Kitchen and Bathroom, 3D Stick on Tiles Metro Subway Effect - will give coverage of around 9ft x 1ft. (3rd pic)


+1


+1



2h
Free:
Scrap Wood (Methil KY8)
Expired
Scrap wood from a demolished garden shed. I've broken it into smaller sizes except for the really thick bits which are around 8 feet long, and knocked as many nails safe as I could. I can supply a builder's bag to store them in and can also help with loading a van if required.



1y