A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Knife + wooden holder (Cowley OX4)
I collected it free as well




+2
+1




1h
Free:
Raclette grill (Cowley OX4)
I collected it free here as well, still in the box but the lid is open

1h
Free:
Mincemeat and Garlic Puree (Donnington Bridge OX4)
Country range Mincemeat (made with apples, currants, sultanas and vegetable suet).BB Dec 2026 Country Garlic puree. BB May 2027




1h
Free:
Knife + wooden holder (Cowley OX4)
Gifted
I collected it free as well


79d
Free:
Raclette grill (Cowley OX4)
Gifted
I collected it free here as well, still in the box but the lid is open

79d
Free:
Back stretching mat with control (Cowley OX4)
Gifted
I collected it free as well, it's still in the box but has little stain on it.


79d
Free:
One Way bus Ticket to Gatwick (Cowley OX4)
Gifted
I collected it from someone in this app but didn't use it anymore, so am reposting it back maybe someone else will need it (it will expire next month 19th July).

125d