A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Canon Scanner (Bannockburn FK7) Gifted Working order and in good condition. I have just bought a printer with a scanner included so I don't need it
Photo of free Canon Scanner (Bannockburn FK7) #1
Free: Camera for computer (Bannockburn FK7) Expired A virtually new camera for attaching to a computer. I have just bought a new computer with a camera installed so it's not needed.
Photo of free Camera for computer (Bannockburn FK7) #1
Request: Fibreglass insulation (Bannockburn FK7) Expired I need a very small amount to stuff in a small place where I am getting condensation
Free: Bed Guard rail (Bannockburn FK7) Expired Guard Rail to stop people falling out of bed. No longer needed
Photo of free Bed Guard rail (Bannockburn FK7) #1
Free: Bedguard (Bannockburn FK7) Expired To Stop anyone falling out of bed. Good condition. No longer needed
Photo of free Bedguard (Bannockburn FK7) #1
Free: Small kettle (Bannockburn FK7) Expired Small 1 litre induction kettle in first class condition.
Photo of free Small kettle (Bannockburn FK7) #1
Free: Pet water feeder (Bannockburn FK7) Gifted Automatic cat or dog water feeder. See photo.
Photo of free Pet water feeder (Bannockburn FK7) #1
Free: Highland Spring Water (Bannockburn FK7) Gifted Nine unopened bottles of 'still' Highland Spring water.
Photo of free Highland Spring Water (Bannockburn FK7) #1
Free: Small sewing machine (Bannockburn FK7) Gifted Small electric sewing machine in first class condition with foot pedal and instructions.
Photo of free Small sewing machine (Bannockburn FK7) #1
Free: Greenhouse (Bannockburn FK7) Expired Our Greenhouse was a victim of THE storm and needs some new glass panels. I have all the dimensions of these in its original manual which also contains erection details. My gardener wife can no longer use it after a stroke. Its size is 6 x 4 Feet - ideal for a small garden.
Photo of free Greenhouse (Bannockburn FK7) #1