A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Cat drinking fountain (Saltdean BN2)
Ceramic. Works fine, my cats just don’t like it.




+1



+2
+1
Request:
Egg boxes (Saltdean BN2)
Received
Has anyone got a stack of egg boxes they don’t want? I need a load to hold my potatoes whilst I chit them. Thanks!



+2
+1



+1

3h
Free:
Hose reel (Saltdean BN2)
Promised
Empty hoselock hose reel.

3h
Free:
Trolley (Saltdean BN2)
Promised
Heavy duty trolley for moving heavy items. Handle folds down for storage.


3h
Request:
Bricks - Ibstock Bexhill dark multi or Ashdown dark multi (Saltdean BN2)
My builders need a few more bricks. Anyone got a stack of Ibstock Bexhlll multi or ashdown dark multi or similar colour bricks they don’t need? Many thanks!


16d
Free:
Hill prescription diet Cat dental t/d (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
1.5 kg bag. New, just opened almost full. Satan’s little emissary changed his mind and now refuses to eat his previous favourite.

17d
Request:
Cavity insulation or boards (Saltdean BN2)
Received
I’m lining and insulating my shed - does anyone have any leftover cavity insulation- fleece or board (foiled or not) any type would be great. Thanks



34d
Free:
Spare wheel cover for space saver car wheel (Saltdean BN2)
Brand new, bought the wrong size by mistake. SPACE SAVER SPARE WHEEL COVER BAG FOR 125/70R18 TYRE.

48d
Free:
Metal shed (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
1800 high x 1800 wide x 1400 deep. Generally sound, roof needs painting but all other panels and parts are fine. Already disassembled, I got it from here for my allotment but got a bigger wooden shed so don’t use it. I fitted it all in my SUV and on the roof rack. You will need a similar vehicle or a van.

96d
Request:
Standard size half round black gutter (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
Does anyone have some old black guttering they no longer want? I need some for my allotment shed and despite often seeing it in skips previously, now I need some I haven’t seen any. Many thanks

133d
Request:
OSB (orientated strand board) (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
Does anyone have any OSB that they don’t want? Don’t mind if it’s a bit tatty as long as it’s sound and not rotten (edges can be damaged as I can cut off). I want to insulate and line my shed. I can collect any time to suit you as I’m retired. Thanks.

133d
Request:
Garden storage box (Saltdean BN2)
Received
I could do with a plastic garden storage box or mini shed for my allotment - something like a Keter store it out max or a Keter Factor. I can disassemble and collect. Thanks

183d
Request:
A small fridge (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
I’m looking for a small fridge to keep oyster and similar mushroom mycelium in. It will go in the basement, and doesn’t need to be anything special, as long as it works. A small counter top, glass fronted wine or beer fridge with digital temperature would be ideal. A bit of rust and a few dents don’t matter.
186d
Request:
Corrugated clear plastic roofing sheets (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
The glazing in my cloche frames is made from corrugated (or flat flexible but not double walled) clear acrylic or plastic roofing sheets, and several got smashed in the recent storms. Has anyone got any spare bits minimum size 1145mm (45 1/8”) x 390mm (15 7/16”) but bigger is fine as I can cut it. A few screw holes don’t matter, and if the sheets are bigger, then any damaged edges can be easily cut off. Many thanks for your time.
218d
Request:
Wacker plate (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
I'm in need of a petrol Wacker plate if anyone happens to have one they no longer want. I've got a lot of paving etc. to do so would be eternally grateful. Thanks!

226d
Request:
Greenhouse Staging (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
I could do with some staging for my allotment greenhouse. I can collect (and disassemble) any day or time to suit you as I am retired. Thanks for your time, Greg

226d
Free:
Smart kettle (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
Stainless steel smart kettle. It still boils manually but stopped working via its own app and Alexa. I’ve tried various resets and re-linking but can’t get it to work. Got a new one so giving away, as someone more IT savvy may be able to fix it. Otherwise it’s a very high quality fully stainless interior kettle, with no plastic touching the water.

241d
Request:
Paving slabs (Saltdean BN2)
Received
I need some old slabs to build retaining walls on my sloping allotment. 45cmx45 cm wide ones and some 60 cm or longer by 30-40cm wide. Can collect any time to suit you. Many thanks

248d
Free:
Tyre - Toyo R37 225/55 R18 98H (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
Original tyre fitted by manufacturer to Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV’s (mine is 2018). Only lightly used - I’ve always replaced tyres in pairs and kept the undamaged ones when I got a puncture, so I could use them the next time to keep tyre pairs at similar levels of ware. I’ve now changed to a different make, so don’t need this.




248d

251d
Request:
Heras fencing panel and two ‘foot blocks’ (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
I’m after a single heras fencing panel and two of the heavy foot bocks to use in my allotment to grow rubber beans up. Anyone got an unwanted one and two feet lying around. Don’t care if it’s splashed with paint/concrete etc. as long as it’s sound and not broken. I can collect…

253d
Request:
Small round table (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
I need a small (c.60cm/2ft) round table, dark wood. Doesn't matter about the legs as I only need the top to be in good condition. I can collect any time to suit you, thanks.

254d
Free:
Arm chair (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
Good quality stylish contemporary arm chair, in fantastic condition. Pale aubergine-grey colour. On castors, a few very minor marks that will easily clean off. Very comfortable, I just don’t have room for it any more. 920mm high x 740 wide x 870 deep. I can deliver for free locally to Saltdean/Peacehaven/Brighton or areas further away if I need to drive that way for another reason…




270d
Request:
Greenhouse - Crittall Type (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
I need to repair an old Crittall aluminium greenhouse, which are no longer made. They’re fairly easy to identify even if the labels have fallen off the tops of the gable ends because they have sloping sides and most don’t have gutters. If you have one you no longer want (any size will do) I will happily dismantle it and take it all away - including unbroken glass - to use as spare parts and/or to extend mine. I’m retired so can do this at any time to suit you. Many thanks, Greg


293d
Request:
Plastic boxes with lids c.50 litres (Saltdean BN2)
Expired
Has anyone got any spare old plastic storage boxes? I need some more to transport garden compost to my allotment as my existing ones are gradually breaking as they’re old. Obviously they don’t need to be clean! Around 50 litres with a lid. I can collect any dat/time as I’m retired.
318d
Free:
6 IKEA Wine glasses (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
Box of 6 IKEA Svalka wine glasses. Cheap and basic but unused and perfect condition. Bought the wrong size by mistake from the Croydon branch ages ago and were only a fiver, so can’t be bothered to take them back. Teaspoon for scale - 44cl / 15oz.

326d
Free:
Cat litter tray (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
Two tone grey, great condition. Approx. 52x39cm.

331d
Request:
Roofing felt (Saltdean BN2)
Received
I need to repair my allotment water tank cover and need a piece of roofing felt 1 metre x 1.2 metre (3’4”x 3’11”). I recently gave away what I had left over from my shed, so I don’t want to buy a whole new role! If anyone has some I’d be very grateful. Thanks
332d
Request:
Garden roller (Saltdean BN2)
Received
Has anyone got a water filled garden rolled they don’t want anymore? I could do with one to use on my allotment beds after I’ve rotavator them, rather than shuffling along with my feet! I can collect any time to suit you as I am retired.
340d
Free:
Car headlight bulb 477 H7 (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
Halfords 477 H7 Xenon headlight bulb. I think it fitted my ‘57 Toyota Prius T4, but it could also be from the last model Vauxhall cavalier or perhaps a Ford Ka/Fiesta or a honda civic. Can’t remember which one although Prius is the most likely…



364d
Free:
Dish rack, stainless steel (Saltdean BN2)
Gifted
See photo. John Lewis, good quality. Been stored in garage so needs to go through the dishwasher, but no damage.

1y