A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Corks (Colwall Stone WR13)
Most of these are used, as you see, but there are a few unused ones in the little polythene bag. I intended to use these for some creative and imaginative artwork project, but have been overtaken by other events and will probably now not use them.
Free:
Purple sandbox (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
I think this was originally a paddling pool, but it has a little hole in it as you see. It would be great for a sand box for kids to play in though as easy to patch the hole if it does not have to be waterproof .also the hole will help to drain it if it happens to get full of water with the rain.





2h
Free:
Current Archaeology magazines (Colwall Stone WR13)
We take this regularly and it is a shame to throw them out when we have finished with them if anyone else would be interested

18d
Request:
Heated Rollers (Colwall Stone WR13)
Received
Does anyone have a set of these? They are not using please? The hairdresser has suggested I use them between visits. Many thanks.

20d
Free:
BBC Music Magazine (Colwall Stone WR13)
We take this regularly and it is a shame to throw it out when we have finished with it

26d
Request:
Bags for vacuum cleaner like this (Colwall Stone WR13)
As in the picture

46d
Free:
Victorian modesty, piece (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
When wearing a V-neck dress, one might wish to cover one’s cleavage for modesty sake with this so piece of material. There is a slight mark in one place which might well come out, see photo.

47d
Free:
10 unused wine corks (Colwall Stone WR13)
Withdrawn
These would be useful if you are making home-made wine, I suppose.

60d
Free:
Bag of used wine corks (Colwall Stone WR13)
Withdrawn
Varying condition as in photo. They have interesting writing on some of them. I know some people collect these out of interest, or use them to make various craft objects. This is a bagful.

60d
Free:
Souvenirs of Royal funeral and coronation (Colwall Stone WR13)
Withdrawn
These are newspapers of the time for anyone who is interested to read again about these events or keep as a souvenir

60d
Free:
Ring for microwave cooker (Colwall Stone WR13)
Withdrawn
This is 26 cm diameter. It came from an old microwave oven that is no longer working. Our new one is a different size.

60d
Free:
Chair (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
As you can see in the picture, it is tall, so suitable for sitting at a bar or similar. We are elderly and do not feel it would be safe to perch on this now.

60d
Free:
Television (Colwall Stone WR13)
Withdrawn
It needs a powered loudspeaker to plug in. it has a remote control. we don’t need it any longer.

89d
Free:
Lots of little boxes (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
There are small cardboard boxes of various sizes in good condition, as I get regular supplies in them. It seems a shame to recycle them if anyone can use them for sending stuff on eBay oh for presents or similar.

102d
Free:
Pram pushchair or stroller (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
I got this off Freegle for my great grandson, but my granddaughter had already got one, so does not need it. The bassinet will go on the wheel frame or it can be used as a pushchair

102d
Free:
Sand pit to be (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
This was bought as a paddling pool, but has a little hole in it, so does not hold water, but would be fine with a patch over it to fill with sand for the kiddies during the summer. Hours of peace and quietness guaranteed!

103d
Free:
Office Chair (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
Needs a bit of a cleanup as it has been in the garage, but otherwise in working order. It is too big for our little office space.

139d
Request:
Lightweight electric wheelchair (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
I know this is a long shot, but my husband of 95 finds it difficult to walk now and this would be wonderful for him if anyone happens to have one they no longer need for any reason

148d
Free:
Tall chair (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
As in picture. We have no further use for this. The condition is as you see in the picture. Not smart but practical, for painting studio or craft work if you are using a high bar or similar.

173d

173d
Free:
Plastic bag with zip (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
This bag contained a flannel blanket like the material on one side, but that has gone elsewhere. The bag itself has an adjustable strap, which you can easily make longer. The flannel on the side is a bit bit damaged, but you could easily just take it off, as it is green and underneath, as you can probably see in the picture.


195d
Free:
Teach yourself Arabic course (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
I was going to use this during Covid, but but never got around to it. So it is brand-new as you see. It has a book and CD.

218d
Free:
Schott’s almanac2008 (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
A small section illustrated this is full of interesting and amusing information for every day of the year,it applies to any year, not just 2008. Just the thing to have in the car glove pocket to read while you wait for someone at the supermarket!

219d
Free:
Little plastic table with metal legs (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
As seen in photo. The height can be adjusted.

220d
Free:
Leaflet about Cornish Church (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
This is a very interesting little church, which which you may know if you are a Cornwall lover. If not it is well worth discovering. Unfortunately, I shall no longer be able to visit the area.


220d
Free:
Little tin tubes with lids (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
These are great for storing pins, paper clips, screws, small safety pins, you name it. I get a regular supply of them though, so I’ve got all I need. If you want to tidy up those bits and pieces you are welcome to some.

224d
Free:
Floor mat (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
This is an unopened pack which I thought would come in useful, but I have never used. There are six of them about 2 ft.2 each. I have a feeling someone was asking for something like this recently.


225d
Free:
Foam yoga mat (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
This has been in the garage for awhile, as my husband came no longer use it for yoga as he is in his 90s. It is quite thick and sturdy, but needs a good wash., Unless you plan to use it in the garden or something. I usually wash yoga mats in the bath soaking them with some washing detergent and they come up fine. You can see the length in the photo, I think it is about 6 feet.


227d
Free:
Two belts (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
One is black imitation leather, the other route is real leather with a beautiful buckle. Unfortunately, as they are only one meter long, I can no longer get them round my waist, so have to part with them. If you are slim enough to use them, you are welcome to have them. They are both in good condition.

227d
Free:
Pretty bottle (Colwall Stone WR13)
Expired
As in picture. You will recognise it had some sort of wine in it, probably bubbly, but would be very nice for craftwork or flowers possibly? Seems too nice to throw in the recycling!

227d
Free:
Teflon frying pan (Colwall Stone WR13)
Gifted
It is about 9 1/2 to 10 inches in diameter. It has been well used, and I am getting a new lighter one, aluminium, as this one is steel I suppose. If you would like it before it goes to the metal recycling, please let me know.

230d