A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Homebase gardening set #3 (Warwickshire CV34)
Homebase hand trowel and forks 3-piece set gardening tools. Used but still usable. Best used on soft soil. I'll try and clean them up as best as I can before collection.



+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1


+1



+1





+1
Request:
Super-large garden pots (Warwickshire CV34)
Expired
I'd be really grateful if someone has any extra-large sturdy terracotta/plastic pots they no longer use? Happy to collect of course 😀.


+1




+2
+1




+3
+2
+1




2h
Free:
Homebase gardening set #2 (Warwickshire CV34)
Homebase hand trowel and forks 3-piece set gardening tools. Used but still usable. Best used on soft soil. I'll try and clean them up as best as I can before collection.




2h
Free:
Homebase gardening set (Warwickshire CV34)
Homebase hand trowel and forks 3-piece set gardening tools. Used but still usable. Best used on soft soil. I'll try and clean them up as best as I can before collection.




2h
Request:
Garden fork #3 (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a garden fork to stir my compost heap. Do any fellow keen gardeners have one going spare? Happy to collect of course 🙂.

4d
Request:
Garden fork #4 (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a garden fork to stir my compost heap. Do any fellow keen gardeners have one going spare? Happy to collect of course 🙂.

4d
Request:
Garden fork #2 (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a garden fork to stir my compost heap. Do any fellow keen gardeners have one going spare? Happy to collect of course 🙂.

4d
Request:
Garden fork (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a garden fork to stir my compost heap. Do any fellow keen gardeners have one going spare? Happy to collect of course 🙂.

4d
Free:
Assorted drainage pipes and hosing (Warwickshire)
Gifted
Collection of various plastic drainage pipes and flexible hosing. Perhaps useful for small pets or wildlife?



22d
Free:
About 15 bayonet light bulbs #2 (Warwickshire CV34)
Gifted
Garage clear out- they still work
22d
Free:
About 15 bayonet light bulbs (Warwickshire CV34)
Gifted
Garage clear out- they still work


22d
Free:
Black carpet cleaner & accessories2 (Warwickshire CV34)
Gifted
Black carpet cleaner with all accessories. Been in the garage for a while so is a bit dusty but it still works.



22d
Free:
Black carpet cleaner & accessories (Warwickshire CV34)
Gifted
Black carpet cleaner with all accessories. Been in the garage for a while so is a bit dusty but it still works.
22d
Request:
Garage shelving (Warwickshire CV34)
Expired
I'm looking for any shelving that can be used in a garage.Colour or age doesn't matter, just has to be in good condition. Happy to collect of course 🙂.


108d
Request:
Bottles of hand sanitiser (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some bottles of hand sanitiser.Size or date doesn't matter, the bottles just have to be in good condition as I plan on reusing them. Happy to collect of course 🙂.

124d
Request:
Large A4 padded envelopes (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some large A4 sized envelopes Condition doesn't matter, they just have to be suitable for posting razor blades. Happy to collect of course 🙂.

124d
Request:
Traditional thermos-style flask #2 (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
I'm looking for a traditional flask that can be used in my garden for drinking tea.Colour or age doesn't matter, it just has to be in good condition. Happy to collect of course 🙂.


129d
Request:
Traditional thermos-style flask (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
I'm looking for a traditional flask that can be used in my garden for drinking tea.Colour or age doesn't matter, it just has to be in good condition. Happy to collect of course 🙂.


129d
Request:
Caddy for gardening tools (Warwickshire CV34)
Expired
I'd be really grateful if someone has a sturdy garden tool caddy they no longer use? Happy to collect of course 😀.



178d



269d
Request:
Large composter (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hey all, keen gardener looking for a compost bin. Any colour, just has to be in good nick. Happy to collect 😀.


269d
Request:
Growhouse (Warwickshire CV34)
Expired
Hi all, I'm looking for a growhouse for my tomato plants, similar to the ones pictured.Colour or age doesn't matter, just has to be in good condition. Doesn't have to have shelves either. Happy to collect of course 🙂.




339d
Request:
Waterproof cast protector (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
I'm looking for an adult size cast protector for my hand. Size or age doesn't matter, just has to be waterproof and in good condition. Happy to collect of course 🙂.

354d
Free:
EMPTY* medication blister packs (Warwickshire CV34)
Expired
I've got a lot of empty blister packs if anyone would like to use them for the Boots recycling scheme. I just wanted to see if they could be put to good use before I drop some off at Superdrug. If I do get a lot of requests I'll limit them to 10 per person.Collection only I can't post I'm afraid.

1y
Request:
Garage shelving and storage (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
I'm looking for any shelving/storage that can be used in a garage.Colour or age doesn't matter, just has to be in good condition. Happy to collect of course 🙂.

1y
Free:
Blonde maximum cream peroxide (Warwickshire CV34)
Expired
75ml blonde hair dye, never been used.


1y
Request:
Exercise step (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hey all, I'm looking for an exercise/aerobic step for my physio exercises. Any size or colour, just has to be in good nick. Happy to collect 😀.

1y
Request:
Large plant saucers (Warwickshire CV34)
Expired
Any material, happy to collect 😀.

1y
Request:
Composter (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Hey all, keen gardener looking for a compost bin. Any size or colour, just has to be in good nick. Happy to collect 😀.

1y
Request:
Plant saucers (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
Any material and size, happy to collect 😀.

1y
Request:
Mdf/plywood board (Warwickshire CV34)
Received
I'm looking for a medium-large mdf/plywood board. Colour or age doesn't matter, just has to be not chipped/broken. Happy to collect of course 🙂.




1y