A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Case (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Blue floral small case on wheels could also double up as shopper ideal size for onboard cabin


Request:
Chair (Hedge End)
Expired
Requesting Looking to buy Ikea poanh chair in either brown or beige colour must be in good clean condition and come from smoke&pet home

2h
Request:
Book (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Has anyone got a copy of Josephine Cox it’s either journey end or end journey preferably in Hedge End/Botley/West End area or on number 3/24 bus route as I do not drive
25d
Request:
Litter picker tool (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Wanted litter picker tool/ disabled aid grabber preferably in hedge end/Botley / Eastleigh area as I do not drive
55d
Request:
Pans (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
I picked up some pans from lady in archer road Eastleigh yesterday I have been trying to message her to ask if she has the lids for them but it keeps saying they have been gifted hr name was Eily if she could contact me and let me know if she has the lids I would appreciate it
59d
Free:
Moisture trap granules (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Withdrawn
Large bag of Kontrol moisture trap granules collection only from Hedge End no time wasters please

85d
Free:
Vacuum cleaner (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Withdrawn
Electrolux 1200watt blue cylinder vacuum powerful suction complete with dust bags unfortunately only has tool for carpet and floor we are in hedge end


85d
Free:
Moisture products (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Gifted
Large uni-bond moisturiser trap takes 1 capsule the last time I bought some they were £8 for 2 tabletsfromB&M each tablet last about 2-3 month.also available large bag unopened Kontrol granules


130d
Request:
Bird bath (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Expired
Wanted light weight bird Bath within 10 mile radius of Hedge End
131d
Free:
Dehumidifier (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Expired
Small electric dehumidifier in good working order only contact if genuinely interested

131d
Free:
Lawn food (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Gifted
Just under half a bag of Phostrogen organic lawn food you will need to bring a black bin liner for collection as bag slightly ripped

168d
Request:
Grabber tool (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Expired
Requested grabber tool to enable you to pick up items from the floor so you don’t have to bend down ideally in hedge end botley west end Eastleigh area as do not drive [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
256d
Request:
DVD (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Expired
Good morning people I’m looking for DVD of the series Blood starring Adrian Dunbar I started watching it a few years ago when series 2 started it showed 2 episode and then stopped being shown
1y
Request:
Dvd (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Expired
Want 1st and 2nd DVD BLOOD starring Adrian Dunbar [ Items received in response to this request will be resold ]
1y
Free:
Car oil (Hedge End SO30 0PY)
Expired
5litre bottle car oil only quarter quarter of bottle used

1y
Free:
Crockery (Hedge End SO30)
Expired
Set of 6 white cups and saucers cups have yellow and orange leaf pattern

1y
Request:
Lawn Aerator (Hedge End SO30)
Expired
Hi has anyone got a lawn aerator they no longer need as I’ve been told it needs to be aerated

1y
Request:
Planter pots (Hedge End)
Expired
Wanted planter pots must 18 inches depth
1y
Free:
Table lamp (Hedge End)
Expired
Cream and Gold table lamp from smoke/pet free home collection only no time wasters please

1y
1y