A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Gym mat (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Gifted
Use twice in v g c




3h
Free:
Cabin suitcase (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Gifted
Used once. In v g c

3h
Free:
Garden books (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Gifted
Does anyone want garden books having a sort out I will wait for the right person.

56d
Free:
Collectable price guide books (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Theses books r old ones having sort out I will wait for the right person thank you

56d
Free:
Garden chairs (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Gifted
3 metal garden chairs with cushions vgc must go as I've got new ones ur welcome to look at them.


120d
Free:
Garden chairs with cushions (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Gifted
I have got 3 garden chairs with cushions must go Al together ,I will wait for the right person, must go before Sunday or they will go to the dump


124d
Free:
Garden chairs cushions (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Gifted
Metal chairs 3 of them must go in vgc ,will wait for the right person, as I've got new ones, got to go this week or will go to the dump


125d
Free:
Metal garden chairs (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Expired
I have 3 garden chairs they are metal with cushions must go before they go to the dump u are welcome to look at them sorry having problems with photos.
126d
Free:
Nest of tables (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Expired
Dark brown wood free need a clean abit must go before weekend having problems with photos sorry
145d
Free:
Table and chairs (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Expired
Table and 4 chairs white ,if anyone wants it sorry have problem with photos at the moment not used that much as just 2 of us here
159d
Free:
Table with chairs (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Expired
Table and 4 chairs white only used couple of times good condition must go before Friday
160d
Free:
Two seater sofer (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Expired
Two seater sofer be ideal for someone starting up a home, it's got wooden legs sorry got bit of a problem with photos at the moment but it's beige must go by Friday
166d
Free:
Electric recliner (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Gifted
Cream leather all works, must go before 9 may,sorry having abit of problem with photo.
169d
Free:
Lanterns (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Gifted
3 lanterns they silver
176d
Free:
Photo frame (Letchworth SG6 1FZ)
Expired
Never used, gray from

1y