A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
gazebo (Fylde PR4)
Hi, does anybody please have a gazebo they no longer need or use? I am desperately looking for one for over the Christmas period to do some market stalls. Many thanks in advance.




+2
+1
Free:
Vintage foot stall (Hutton PR4)
Gifted
Vintage foot stall

2h
Request:
Plastic shed/outdoor storage (Fylde PR4)
Withdrawn
Hi, does anybody have a plastic shed or outside storage unit they no longer want or need that I can take off their hands please? Many thanks.
21d
Request:
Acoustic Guitar (Kirkham PR4)
Withdrawn
Hi, does anybody have an adults acoustic guitar they no longer want or need please?

21d
Free:
shoe rack (Kirkham PR4)
Gifted
VGC. Holds approx 40 pairs of trainers. First come, first served. Collection only. Would like gone asap.

22d
Request:
stereo stand (Kirkham PR4)
Withdrawn
Hi, does anybody have a stereo/record player stand they no longer want please?

28d
Request:
clothing rail (Kirkham PR4)
Received
Hi, does anybody have a clothing rail they no longer require please, possibly around the Kirkham area. Many thanks :)

47d
Free:
console table (Kirkham PR4)
Gifted
Lovely console table in really good condition. Needs to go today.

49d
Request:
Drum Kit (Fylde PR4)
Received
Hi, I'm looking for a drum kit please if anyone has one they no longer want or need. Many thanks

72d
Request:
Treadmill for charity gym (Kirkham PR4)
Received
Looking for a treadmill for a charity Gym please.

89d
Request:
Treadmill (Kirkham PR4)
Received
Looking for a treadmill for charity Gym please

89d
Request:
Charity Gym Equipment (Kirkham PR4)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking to start a charity fitness gym in a few months. Please does anyone have anything to donate. We are currently looking for weight benches, weights, multigyms and treadmills. Many thanks in advance.


101d
Request:
Clothes Rail (Kirkham PR4)
Expired
Hi, does anybody have a clothes rail they no longer require please? It would be greatly appreciated.
122d
Free:
Gravel Boards and Concrete Posts (Fylde PR4)
Gifted
Fence gravel boards and fence posts. A bit broken but may be useful to somebody. Will need to be collected by midday tomorrow or will be going to the tip.




124d
Free:
Tiles (Hutton PR4)
Gifted
Selection of wall tiles

132d
Free:
Vintage lamp stand (Hutton PR4)
Gifted
Vintage lamp stand

132d
Free:
Antique desk (Hutton PR4)
Gifted
Antique desk with drawers for upcycling

132d
Free:
Antique table (Hutton PR4)
Gifted
Octagonal antique table for upcycling

132d
Free:
Antique velvet chair (Hutton PR4)
Gifted
Antique velvet chair for upcycling

132d

132d
Free:
Vintage Floor Lampshade (Hutton PR4)
Gifted
Bird themed vintage floor lampshade

132d
Request:
Clothing Rail (Fylde PR4)
Expired
Hi, does anybody have a clothing rail they no longer require please? It would be greatly appreciated.
144d
Request:
Treadmill (Fylde PR4)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for a treadmill if anybody has one they no longer require please.
180d
Request:
Small Fridge (Fylde PR4)
Expired
Hi, please does anyone have a small, clean fridge? I would be eternally grateful. Thank you.
200d
Free:
White Kitchen Bin (Fylde PR4)
Gifted
White kitchen bin. A bit grubby as been stored but good condition.

224d
Free:
Blue Velvet Chairs (Fylde PR4)
Gifted
Two blue velvet chairs. Have been in storage so will need a clean but plenty of life left in them. Need gone asap please.

224d
Request:
Under Counter Freezer (Fylde PR4)
Expired
Hiya, please does anybody have an under counter freezer in good and clean working condition? Thank you in advance
241d
Request:
Exercise Equipment (Fylde PR4)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for some exercise equipment please. It would need to be easily transportable and not too heavy so maybe a fold up, lighweight treadmill, a weight bench, anything that one person can lift in and out of a car. I'm based in Kirkham. Thank you in advance.
279d
Request:
Separates Hifi (Fylde PR4)
Expired
Hi, I don't suppose anybody has an old school separates stereo system they no longer require please? I would be incredibly grateful if so. Thank you.
295d
Free:
Set of 5 drawers (Hutton PR4)
Gifted
Cream tall chest of 5 drawers. Height: 100cm Width: 52cm Depth: 52cm Pick up only.

349d
Request:
TV (Fylde PR4)
Expired
Hi, I'm looking for a TV please if anybody has one they no longer need. Many thanks in advance :)
351d