roll of mutton cloth (Hillfields BS16)

A roll of stretchy material. Think it's called mutton cloth and is used (among other things) for polishing, cleaning etc.

Note that it is joined together to form a sleeve all the way along.

Please say when you are free to collect, and please give more than one option for collection day.

Approximate Location         Show marker