A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Request: Bird feeding station and bird bath (Stevenage SG1) Good day everyone, please does anyone have bird feeding station they will like to rehome? The pictures attached is to give you an idea of what i am looking. I live in Stevenage and will be happy to pick up. Thank you.
Photo of Bird feeding station and bird bath (Stevenage SG1) #1
Photo of Bird feeding station and bird bath (Stevenage SG1) #2
Request: Tall free standing lamp (Stevenage SG1) Received Good day, if anyone has got a tall free standing lamp in working condition and will like to rehome it, please i am interested and can pick up. Thank you.
Free: Learners drivers sign (Stevenage SG1) Gifted Learners drivers sign exactly as shown. Used once. Collection from SG1 near Stevenage museum.
Photo of free Learners drivers sign (Stevenage SG1) #1
Request: Small Shelf/display unit/Cabinet (Stevenage SG1) Hi everyone, i am in need of a small size shelf or display unit. Something like a kitchen organiser please. If you have and would love to rehome, kindly reach out to me. I can pick up from Stevenage or nearby towns. Thank you.
Request: Power bank (Stevenage SG1) Please If you have a working power bank you will like to give away, i am interested please. Thank you
Request: Food Dehydrator (Stevenage SG1) Please If you have a food dehydrator you will like to rehome, i am interested please. Thank you.
Request: Dominoes game (Stevenage SG1) Please does anyone have dominoes game they no longer need and would like to rehome? I can pick up from Stevenage and surrounding areas. Thank you
Photo of Dominoes game (Stevenage SG1) #1
Request: Fresh Herbs (Stevenage SG1) Received Good afternoon, please if anyone has a garden with more herbs than they need, I’d be very grateful for any fresh rosemary, bay leaves, thyme or lavender that you’re happy to give away. It doesn’t have to be all of them. A small bunch of any one of these would be lovely and useful. I would be very happy to collect locally. Thank you.
Request: Electric Juicer (Stevenage SG1) Received Please does anyone have a functional electric Juicer that you will like to rehome? I am interested please and can pick up. Thank you
Request: Vacuum cleaner/Hoover (Stevenage SG1) Received Please If you have a vacuum cleaner or a Hoover you will like to rehome, i am interested please. Thank you
Request: Bird feeding station and bird bath (Stevenage SG1) Expired Good day everyone, please does anyone have bird feeding station they will like to rehome? The pictures attached is to give you an idea of what i am looking for. The stand with hooks is what i need. I have some bird feeders already. I live in Stevenage and will be happy to pick up. Thank you.
Photo of Bird feeding station and bird bath (Stevenage SG1) #1
Photo of Bird feeding station and bird bath (Stevenage SG1) #2
Request: Dominoes game (Stevenage SG1) Expired Please does anyone have dominoes game they no longer need and would like to rehome? I can pick up from Stevenage and surrounding areas. Thank you
Photo of Dominoes game (Stevenage SG1) #1