A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
OM mount (Olympus) to E-Mount (Sony) adapter (Chorley SK9)
Getting rid as I no longer have any Sony cameras. Adapt old OM mount lenses to mirrorless Sony cameras.





2h
Free:
LG LCD monitor with cables (Chorley SK9)
Pretty old LCD monitor, about 20 inch diameter I think. Needs a bit of a wipe but is functional.


2h
Free:
Door Gym pull up bar (Chorley SK9)
Pull up bar which hooks over a door frame as shown. Takes my weight (approx 80kg) just fine and I'm sure would take a lot more.


2h
Free:
Radio trigger and receiver for camera flashes — Phottix Ares (Chorley SK9)
Gifted
In working condition, takes AA batteries in both receiver and transmitter. Basically you can make any flash work off-camera with these things. Giving away as I now use OEM triggers with my flashes. Collection only.

43d
Free:
Camera sensor swabs (aps-c) (Chorley SK9)
Withdrawn
Mixed box of sensor swabs for aps-c cameras (does not come with cleaning fluid). No longer have an aps-c camera so no longer have use of them.


45d
Free:
Pull-up bar (Chorley SK9)
Expired
Working condition pull-up bar. Hooks over door frames as shown.


233d
Free:
Novation Launchkey 49 mkii (likely faulty) (Chorley SK9)
Gifted
MIDI keyboard (this needs a DAW and USB lead to work!). When plugged into my computer it is no longer recognised, but the lights do all come on. Don't know if this was anything to do with my Windows 11 update, but either way I can't seem to get it to work on my computer. Someone with a different computer may have better luck, in which case it's a brilliant MIDI controller to get for free.

306d