Trash Nothing
  • Search
    Search Member Posts
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
Trash Nothing
  • Search Member Posts
  •  New Post
  • Log in or Sign up
    • Log in
    • Sign up
  • Log in
  • Sign up

A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: hornwort (plant) (Shockhoe) My hornwort needed to be thinned out, and now I have two 6-inch pieces to give away. Hornwort is a low-maintenance, fast-growing freshwater plant that can either float freely in an aquarium/fishbowl or be planted in substrate. I'm also looking for java moss.
Photo of free hornwort (plant) (Shockhoe) #1
3h
Request: magazines (Shockhoe) I'm in need of old magazines, primarily home/garden, lifestyle, and entertainment, for an art project. They don't need to be old-old (vintage), just out of date ones that'd otherwise get tossed. I can meet or come to you, within reasonable distance.
12d
Request: magazines (Shockhoe) Expired I'm in need of old magazines, primarily home/garden, lifestyle, and entertainment, for an art project. They don't need to be old-old (vintage), just out of date ones that'd otherwise get tossed. I can meet or come to you, within reasonable distance.
111d
Request: Plastic shopping bags (Shockhoe) Expired Has the bag filled with bags under your sink gotten unmanageable? Let me take some off your hands. I'm seeking *brown* plastic shopping bags, i.e. Kroger or Publix, for a creative recycling project that will keep them out of a landfill.
114d
Home Help Terms Privacy Stories Events Blog Locations Developers Volunteers Free Stuff Guides Credits