A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Paving slabs 60 cm x 60 cm x 4 cm / 600 mm x 600 mm x 40 mm (Rodbourne SN2) OFFER: 29 paving slabs 60 × 60 × 4 cm + larger slab & assorted pieces – FREE (Rodbourne SN2) I have 29 standard-sized paving slabs, all of which I am offering all of these completely free of charge. I have measured the standard-sized slabs and they are approximately 60 cm × 60 cm and around 4 cm thick (600 × 600 × 40 mm). Of the 29 standard-sized slabs: • 10 are currently laid in the ground — I have a tool in the shed for lifting paving slabs out of the ground. • 15 are stored behind the shed. • 4 are stored inside the shed. I also have one much larger paving slab and a number of assorted smaller paving pieces, which are also being offered completely free of charge. These are used outdoor paving slabs and naturally have weathering and surface discolouration from having been outside. At least one of the standard-sized slabs has a substantially broken/chipped corner. I have photographs showing their present condition and approximate measurements, and I can also provide a photograph showing what this size of slab looks like when laid. Everything described in this listing is FREE. I would be very happy for somebody interested to come and have a look before deciding whether the slabs would be useful, with absolutely no obligation. I would be particularly pleased if they could be reused rather than going to waste. ♻️🌿 Collection from Rodbourne, Swindon SN2. If interested, please let me know and we can arrange a mutually convenient day and time for viewing/collection. Thank you 🌿
Photo of free Paving slabs 60 cm x 60 cm x 4 cm / 600 mm x 600 mm x 40 mm (Rodbourne SN2) #1
Photo of free Paving slabs 60 cm x 60 cm x 4 cm / 600 mm x 600 mm x 40 mm (Rodbourne SN2) #2
Photo of free Paving slabs 60 cm x 60 cm x 4 cm / 600 mm x 600 mm x 40 mm (Rodbourne SN2) #3
Photo of free Paving slabs 60 cm x 60 cm x 4 cm / 600 mm x 600 mm x 40 mm (Rodbourne SN2) #4
+4 +3 +2