A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Wooden twin bed frame/headboard (Sunnyvale)
I have a white wood twin size bed frame. I've included a picture of what it looks like fully assembled. You'll notice that I fixed the headboard that was damaged by a cat that was left in the room to recuperate. I removed the shredded fabric and replaced it with black chalkboard paint. If you can use it, please let me know.



+2
+1


+1




+1




+1



+1


+1


+1
Free:
Small dog owners (N Mary Ave, Sunnyvale)
Gifted
I originally bought this to use at the farmers market. I was going to have my beloved chi in the basket and use the bottom for anything I bought. Unfortunately, my boy passed away before I could use it. It's been sitting in the car port, but I checked it out and its still in good shape. The basket says that the weight limit is 25 lbs, so if anyone can use it, you'd be doing me a favor by taking it off my hands. Thanks!


+1




3h
Free:
4 bedrisers (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
For some reason my 5' 1" tall mother who had dementia ordered these because she believed her bed was too low to the ground. They'll lift a bed about 5 inches. Let me know if you can use them. Thanks!

32d
Free:
Wooden twin bed frame/headboard (Sunnyvale)
Expired
Twin bed with chalkboard headboard. Everything is included. If you'd like what's left of the chalkboard paint, paint handle and stir sticks, you're welcome to take it.



34d
Free:
4 x 6 Made in USA flag (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
All season USA flag, made in the USA. The stars are stitched, it has grommets. We flew it for about a week until we decided it was too big for our flag pole. If you can use it, let me know.

77d
Free:
moving boxes (Sunnyvale)
Expired
If you can use them, let me know.

96d
Free:
Bounce (Pet hair & lint guard) (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
1 unopened box of 80 sheets. Let me know if you can use it.

189d
Free:
Platter and jar (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
Can anyone use these? They came with the house and we've never used them.


192d
Free:
Two A/C filters (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
I have two A/C filters still in their packaging. Neither one fits our new A/C. If you can use one, or both, let me know.

194d
Free:
Box of coin envelopes (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
It's almost a full box. If you can use them, let me know.


194d
Free:
1 set utensils for mobility issues (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
I purchased these for my mother, who passed away in June. They have a notch which helps with holding. They were advertised for people who have arthritis, other medical issues that make holding utensils difficult and dementia/alzheimer's. My mother was the latter. If you can use it, let me know.



194d
Free:
Lamp (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
It's a lamp that turns on by touch.


196d
Free:
Two step ladder/stool (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
Just a standard step ladder that is no longer needed.

196d
Free:
Walker (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
It's a standard walker I used after knee surgery. I no longer need it and hope someone could use it.


196d
Free:
Twin bed frame, dog not included (Sunnyvale)
Expired
We have a twin bed frame, all hardware included. It was sitting in our spare bedroom where we kept a convalescing cat, which explains the condition of the cloth on the headboard. It looks easy enough to take off, replace or just sand it down and/or paint it any color you like. Or simply take it as is. Sorry, the gorgeous pooch is not included.



196d
Free:
Two Everyday brand water filters (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
These (2) water filters are from our Whirlpool fridge that died a few months ago. The packaging says they're good for the following brands: Whirlpool Maytag Amana Jenair Kitchen Aid If you can use these for your fridge, let me know. Thanks!


207d
Free:
Mirror black cabinet with drawers (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
Front has mirror doors/drawers, the rest is black wood. 6' tall, 27.5" width, 20" deep. It is big and heavy, so it will take at least two people to move with a dolly, and a vehicle large enough to hold it.



211d
Free:
Faux leather ottoman/storage (Sunnyvale)
Gifted
Black faux leather ottoman, used for storage. It has wooden feet. 18" tall, 38" width, 19" deep.



211d
Free:
Cake cover (N Mary Ave, Sunnyvale)
Gifted
Can anyone use this? It's a container/cover for a cake.



1y



1y