A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Request:
Air con for dog rescue (Southgate RH11)
Expired
A local dog rescue are in urgent need of several air conditioning units please, as theirs can't keep up. I'm happy to collect on their behalf or if you can deliver, that'd be greatly appreciated. Located in Plummers Plain.



+3
+2
+1



+3
+2
+1




+2
+1




+2
+1



+1




+1



+2
+1

Free:
White cube unit, not Kallax (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Used as storage in my garage. The bottom has gotten wet but should dry out. I've tried to show this in photos. Will need two people to move/ one string person and a large car or van. Width 92m Height : 121cm Depth: 30cm Cube size: 29x 29cm



+2
+1


+1


+1



+2
+1

100d
Free:
Footstool Laura Ashley (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Footstool with storage, Laura Ashley. Could do with a clean. Managed to spill candle wax on it- hopefully will come out. Some damage on one corner from cat. Smoke free home but have dogs. Blanket not included. Preference to quick collection please. Near town centre.




117d
Free:
DFS 3 Seater Evelyn Velvet Sofa (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Forest Green, photos taken from DFS website as my phone doesn't show the green colour properly. Cat scratches to arms- see pictures. I have dogs but cushion covers are washed regularly. Will need two people to carry. Feet come off. Large estate car or van needed.




119d
Free:
Pioneer Flat Screen TV (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Very large, built in speakers. Very Heavy, will need two people to lift. Currently can't find remote control but happy to pass on if/ when we do. Advertised on other sites.


119d
Free:
Wooden Kitchen Cabinet (Maidenbower)
Gifted
Freestanding wooden cabinet. Two drawers. Bird and leaves detail on the glass. Some slight damage to left hand side bottom of unit. Top and bottom cupboards, c. 6 ft 3" height. Great for storage but I need more space. Non smoking home. Will need an estate car or van to collect and two people. Needs to be collected by 4pm tomorrow.

176d
Free:
Electric Lawnmower (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
I received this lawnmower from a free site but I find it difficult to use. It does work but I can't seem to make the handles stay up, and the grass collector lid is slightly warped so grass comes out ( I've just used gaffa tape and it's fine).




219d
Free:
Conifer branches (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
I've just trimmed some conifers and wondered if anyone could make use of them before I take them to the dump?
236d
Free:
Leaf blower- untested (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
I received a leaf blower from a free site but never used it. I was told it was working but only will blow leaves, not suck them up. I'd prefer collection as soon as possible please.


244d
Free:
White Saddle Stool (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Beauticians white saddle stool, not an orthopaedic one. Height adjustable, smoke free home.
306d
Free:
lg tv 2006 (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Very large flat LG TV from 2006. It was working when last used. I haven't got the power cable or remote control but will gladly pass them on if found. Very heavy. Will need two people to carry. Advertised on other sites.




306d
Free:
Yellow Jules 3 seater sofa (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
DFS Windsor Jules yellow three seater. Lovely comfortable sofa. Please see photos from Dfs website- I'll try and upload some of actual sofa tomorrow. Good condition, smoke free home but we have dogs. Arms and back could do with a clean ( dust).


307d
Free:
Single bed (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Cream colour, good quality. Only used as a spare room bed. Heavy matress. Bed base in one piece.



316d
Free:
Brown Double Sofa Bed (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Light brown material double sofa bed. Comes with mattress and only used occasionally as a bed. Metal action.


318d
Free:
Double Sofa Bed (Southgate RH11)
Expired
Light brown material double sofa bed ( looks darker in photos). Comes with mattress and only used occasionally as a bed.


322d
Free:
Small wooden cupboard (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Contents not included. Has been used in my garage: depth: 36cm, height: 42cm, 85cm length



323d
Free:
Blue Melamjne Kitchen Table (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Has been stored in my garage and gas some damp on the legs but should wipe off. Part of the metal around the table is peeling but should glue on. Will need a large car or van and two people to carry. 91.5 length, depth, 61cm, 77cm height approx




323d
Free:
Open wooden cabinet, no doors (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Used in my garage for storage. Width 85cm, 36cm depth, height, 43cm approx


323d
Free:
Bisley 4 drawer metal filing cabi (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
4 drawer metal filing cabinet, no keys. Some areas of rust. Used for storage in my garage. Free spiders included. Depth: 63cm, width 46cm, height; 132cm. Will need two people to move it, large car or van.

323d




323d
Free:
Wooden 5 drawer cabinet (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Ikea. Used as storage in my garage. Some areas of damp on the wood, likely condensation. Will need two people to move, large car or van. 40cm width, height : 123cm depth: c49cm



323d
Free:
Wooden table, possibly pine (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
I was going to upcycle this buy didn't get around to it. Has been stored in my garage. Will need a large car or van and two people to carry. length 120cm, depth, 75cm, height: 80cm approx

329d
Free:
Geometric Rug (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Very nice geometric rug, received for free with thanks. I was planning to clean it to use but it does smell 'doggie' and I'm nor going to be able to clean and dry as intended. To be collected today please.

1y
Free:
Kitchen sink unit (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
Please see photo. Advertised elsewhere.

1y
Free:
Two dog cages (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
I received these for free- didn't need them after all and haven't used them. Will need tlc as have been in the shed. Approx size: 30 inches x 22 inches. Advertised elsewhere.

1y
Free:
2 x white plastic garden chairs (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
I have two garden chairs in the garage, need a good clean. They came with a bag of cushions which I have never used so can't comment on condition. Advertised elsewhere.

1y
Free:
Garden Shredder- spares or repair (Southgate RH11)
Gifted
I received a garden shredder for free and was told it was told it was intermittently working. I now can't get it to work and haven't time to investigate- might be a simple fix. You'll need two people to put it into a large car or van. Advertised elsewhere.



1y
Request:
Caravan (RH11)
Expired
Arundawn dog rescue near Horsham are on the lookout for a caravan. Please let me know if you have anything available and I'll pass the information on to them. Thank you and hoping that some kind person might have something suitable.
1y
Free:
Tall Wooden Mirror (RH11)
Gifted
Giving away on behalf of a friend. Tall wooden freestanding mirror. The dowels on one side at the bottom could do with being glued in. Smoke free home but has dogs. Advertised on other sites.




1y
Free:
Two Seater Sofa (RH11)
Gifted
Grey fabric two seater sofa. Smoke free home but has pets. Always has a cover on. You'll need to bring help to collect and a van. Width: 67 inches.

1y
Free:
Kenwood New York Smoothie Maker (RH11)
Gifted
Kindly given to me by a friend but I've not had the time to use it. Missing it's lid.


1y