A Members' Posts

List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Offers   Requests
Free: Razor kraken v3 headset (Moorends (DN8)) Hi, i have my old razor headset which unfortunately broke on the overhead part which is shown in photo. The headset works perfectly fine but annoyed me to the point i purchased a new one.
Photo of free Razor kraken v3 headset (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Photo of free Razor kraken v3 headset (Moorends (DN8)) #2
Free: Nintendo ds games (Moorends (DN8)) Hi, i have three games for nintendo ds, pokemon diamond edition, and two super mario games.
Photo of free Nintendo ds games (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Angle grinder (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted Mains powered angle grinder with side handle and plenty of wheels/discs also some accessories, comes in red toolbox with tray.
Photo of free Angle grinder (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Electric mini oven (Moorends (DN8)) Expired Small and dusty electric mini oven, specs in 2nd image, only been used a few times but no longer needed.
Photo of free Electric mini oven (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Photo of free Electric mini oven (Moorends (DN8)) #2
Free: Manual bench grinder (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted Hand cranked small bench grinder.
Photo of free Manual bench grinder (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Bench grinder (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted Two wheel bench grinder, works fine.
Photo of free Bench grinder (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Clamps (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted As per the photo these are a bunch of old clamps that I no longer use, some have the small disc at the end of the screw missing but a small wooden block will protect the piece being worked on.
Photo of free Clamps (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Circular saw 185mm (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted This saw is quite old but still works fine. It comes with 2 spare blades, side guide and spare brushes. The blades are also a bit rusty and might need sharpening.
Photo of free Circular saw 185mm (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Plunge router (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted This router is old (and dusty!)but works without issue, it has six speeds and comes with side rail guide, dust extraction port and spanner, but no bits.
Photo of free Plunge router (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Laser engraver (Moorends (DN8)) Expired Two trees 5w laser engraver on offer, it has been sat in a dusty corner of the garage but was working the last time I used it. You will need a pc/laptop to be able to send instructions to the machine which I cannot supply, but a usb cable will be included. It also comes with a small air pump to help with cleaner results. Please note that lasers are dangerous if used incorrectly, and please do not consider this for your children! I will wait until Friday 7th before responding to requests so please be patient.
Photo of free Laser engraver (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Small parts organiser (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted Small drawer style parts organiser. This was 3d printed and has dimensions h225mm w220mm d65mm. It has three sectioned drawers and one full drawer to each of the 9 sections giving a total of 36 drawers.
Photo of free Small parts organiser (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Router/trimmer (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted Trimmer router does work without issues but the base mount has broken it's a bit hard to see in the picture but the plastic has cracked near the adjustment bolt, I'm sure another could be sourced or this one repaired but I bought a new one to replace it.
Photo of free Router/trimmer (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Photo of free Router/trimmer (Moorends (DN8)) #2
Free: Network switch (Moorends (DN8)) Expired 8 port gigabit network switch, needs 12v power supply.
Photo of free Network switch (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Smart watch (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted T900 Smart watch fully working. I bought it recently (cheap from china) and although it works fine it lacks some features that I needed. Comes boxed, with charging cable and instructions.
Photo of free Smart watch (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Microcontrollers (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted I have these Arduino pro-minis (5v 16Mhz) and two ch340g programming boards, around 50 555 timer chips with 8 board sockets and a couple of attiny85's if they are of use to anyone, the pro minis have been used although I flashed the blink sketch onto them to clear any old code. I had problems using the ch340g programming boards so I got a "proper" ftdi board to do my programming, but they used to work when I was programming the same boards some years ago.
Photo of free Microcontrollers (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Photo of free Microcontrollers (Moorends (DN8)) #2
Photo of free Microcontrollers (Moorends (DN8)) #3
Photo of free Microcontrollers (Moorends (DN8)) #4
+3 +2 +1
Free: Small Laser cut boxes/drawers (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted I have a selection of different size/style boxes that were test pieces when I first got my laser cutter, not sure if they would be if use to anyone but thought I would offer them here before throwing them away.
Photo of free Small Laser cut boxes/drawers (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Free: Cordless Bosch sander (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted This is quite old but still holds a charge and works.
Photo of free Cordless Bosch sander (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Photo of free Cordless Bosch sander (Moorends (DN8)) #2
Free: Ryobi sander (Moorends (DN8)) Gifted Small sander with carry case, has a few sanding sheets in the bag, also has dust collection.
Photo of free Ryobi sander (Moorends (DN8)) #1
Photo of free Ryobi sander (Moorends (DN8)) #2
Free: Wood chisels (Moorends (DN8)) Expired I've recently bought a new chisel set and these old ones are now surplus to requirements, they all need sharpening as they have been well (ab)used.