A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Golf Balls (Queen Anne)
A variety of new and used (mostly used) golf balls. Don’t you need some rough looking ones for the shots over the water that you are not sure will make it. Well, here you go. Hit to your heart’s content without the worry of losing a good ball.




+1


Free:
Hot Air Brush (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Rotating hot hair brush with 2 interchangeable brushes to dry, straighten or curl your hair. Brushes are 1 1/2” and 2”. This has is brand new.


+1


+1





+2
+1


+1


+1



+3
+2
+1


2h
Free:
Fall table decor (Queen Anne)
I have 5 strings, 8’ each of fall leaves. They have no lights.

2h
Free:
Drill Brush Set (Queen Anne)
Gifted
3 piece power scrubber that attaches to your cordless drill.

75d
Free:
Bike Hanger (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Get your bike off the floor with the Bike Hanger by Comfy Life. No screws are included.

76d
Free:
Tools (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Miscellaneous tools and measuring tape.

76d
Free:
Badminton set (Queen Anne)
Gifted
I have a net, shuttlecocks and 2 rackets. NO POSTS, hopefully you can find something to hand the net from.

76d
Free:
Sledge hammer (Queen Anne)
Gifted
At least I think that is what they are.

83d
Free:
Shovel (Queen Anne)
Gifted
This shovel has been in a storage closet for a number of years.

87d
Free:
Window washing kit (Queen Anne)
Gifted
This kit has 2 brushes and long extensions. It hooks up to your hose.

87d
Free:
Garden tools (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Several garden tools, hoes, pitch fork, welders, etc.

107d
Free:
Brownie Hawkeye Kodak Camera (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Model Flash Has not been used in years.


112d
Free:
Garden Lights Solar (Queen Anne)
Gifted
I have 4 solar garden lights and the solar part doesn’t seem to work anymore. Let me know if you would like to give them a try.

137d
Free:
Kuerig Mini (Queen Anne)
Gifted
This Kuerig holds water for about 3 cups and fits in a small space. It is used, but is clean and works great. I have included some coffee, regular and decaf, as well as hot chocolate pods.



147d
Free:
Calculator (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Table top small calculator

151d
Free:
Garnishing kitchen tools (Queen Anne)
Gifted
For kitchen tool set for decorating fruits and veggies.

167d
Free:
Cookie Press (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Mirro cookie press for fancy cookies, appetizers and pastries.


167d
Free:
Compass (2) (Queen Anne)
Gifted
I don’t know what I can say, but I have 2 compasses that belonged to my husband, who was an engineer and used them with work.

167d
Free:
Blood Pressure Monitor (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Arm-band style blood pressure monitor. Can be used by 2 people. Battery operated. It currently has 4 new batteries.


173d



180d
Free:
Clam Digger (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Used

181d
Free:
Chair #2 (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Antique blue chair with seat pad. Chair is on the small side.



1y
Free:
Lamp (Queen Anne)
Gifted
23” tall, cream colored.

1y
Free:
End table (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Beautiful wood end table. 24” high x 21” x 19”.


1y
Free:
Chair (Queen Anne)
Gifted
I think this was an old library chair.


1y
Free:
2 Drawer Filing Cabinet (Queen Anne)
Gifted
28” tall x 16” wide x 17” deep Oak wood, No key for lock.




1y
Free:
Croquet mallets (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Need TLC. No balls, but I do have the 9 hoops.

1y
Free:
Clamps (Queen Anne)
Gifted
I have 4 large size and one small one. I don’t know how to measure them.

1y
Free:
Bathroom Cabinet (Queen Anne)
Gifted
37” length, 22” width, 31” height. This cabinet has been sitting in the basement for at least 15 years. My husband put a board on the top and used it as a work bench. It is going to the dump if no one wants it.



1y
Free:
Landscape Edging Kit (Queen Anne)
Gifted
Black edging for pathways, gardens. I have 2 boxes. The size is 10.63 x 10.63 x 3.94. Should have returned them to Amazon, but never got around to it. Brand new. I went a different direction with my landscaping.



1y
Free:
Hat Boxes (Queen Anne)
Gifted
2 vintage hat boxes. The larger one is from Nordstrom and the smaller one has just a pretty rose pattern. I have had them a long time. I stored hats, scarves, jewelry, etc. They are clean and in good shape.




1y