A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Hardcore (Barry CF62)
Anyone want hardcore?? This old patio is going to be removed in the next few days.


+1




+1






Free:
King-size duvet cover (Barry CF62)
Gifted
I have a king-size duvet cover that I'm giving away with 2 pillow cases, as I have too many. It's from IKEA.






+1



2h
Free:
House number 1 (Barry CF62)
Chrome no.1 which can be fixed onto a front door


2h
Request:
Laundry basket (Barry CF62)
Received
Looking for a laundry basket 🧺

40d
Free:
Boxes X 3 plus packaging (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Are these useful to anyone? Puffin packaging available also (woolpac)


49d
Free:
OSB boards (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Would these be useful to anyone? 3 have been outside. 2 been stored in the shed.



73d
Free:
Paper and bubble wrap (Barry CF62)
Gifted
I have a binbag full of paper and bubble wrap suitable for someone that's moving and wishes to wrap valuables. Also have a few medium sized boxes
116d
Free:
Candle in wrapper (Barry CF62)
Expired
Big candle


119d
Free:
Candle in wrapper (Barry CF62)
Expired
Any Geminis/May birthdays? Perfect gift for someone!


134d
Free:
2 X dispenser bottles (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Dispenser bottles for soap or anything

145d
Free:
Garlic crusher (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Garlic crusher


145d
Free:
Graph paper (Barry CF62)
Expired
Graph paper


145d
Free:
Photo display frame (Barry CF62)
Expired
Photo display frame still in packaging


145d
Free:
Plastic storage container (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Can choose to have holes open on top when microwaving

145d
Free:
Ice cube tray (Barry CF62)
Expired
Ice cube tray, dishwasher safe

145d
Free:
Electric hand mixer (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Electric hand mixer in good working order


145d
Free:
Fruit bowl (Barry CF62)
Expired
Metal fruit bowl

145d
Free:
2 X plastic chopping boards (Barry CF62)
Expired
I have a small and larger chopping board that I no longer need.

146d
Free:
Box of hangers (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Lots of hangers

146d


166d
Free:
Cardboard boxes and wool packaging (Barry CF62)
Expired
Cardboard boxes of various sizes with woolpac, ideal for moving home or sending things in the post. (More boxes available than shown in photo).


166d
Free:
Guitar chords laminated (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Is this useful for anyone?


258d
Free:
Boxes and bubble wrap (Barry CF62)
Gifted
Boxes of various sizes, ideal for moving. Includes 2 X wardrobe boxes, bubble wrap and paper.
274d
Free:
Boxes and bubble wrap for moving (Barry CF62)
Expired
Boxes of various sizes, ideal for moving. Includes 2 X wardrobe boxes, bubble wrap and paper.
278d
Request:
bar stools (Barry CF62)
Expired
I've just moved, wondering if anyone has a couple of bar stools they wanted rid of?
303d
Free:
Boxes and bubble wrap for moving (Barry CF62)
Expired
I've just moved and have boxes of various sizes, bubble wrap and paper.
303d
Free:
Assorted plant pots (Culverhouse Cross CF5)
Expired
I'm moving house, pots must go. Going to the tip if no takers.
313d
Free:
Collection of Tesco magazines (Culverhouse Cross CF5)
Expired
Collection of Tesco magazines 2025/24 with recipes

313d
Free:
Female cycling jacket & top S:8-10 (Culverhouse Cross CF5)
Expired
Cycling jacket and top size 8-10, both with back pockets and zipped compartment. Looking creased but they're in excellent condition hardly used.


313d
Free:
Female running leggings S:8 (Culverhouse Cross CF5)
Expired
Karrimor trail running leggings. Suitable for cold weather/trail/road. Excellent condition, like new.



313d
Free:
D plates for dysgwr/learner (Culverhouse Cross CF5)
Expired
D plates X 2

313d