A Members' Posts
List Layout
Photo List Layout
Cards Layout
Free:
Laundry and shoe care products (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Some full, some partial. Great if someone can use some or all of these. Otherwise headed to the next hazardous waste event.




+2
+1




+1


+1




+2
+1



+2
+1
Free:
Electric plug-in lawnmower (87 Payson Rd Belmont)
Gifted
For parts only. Sidewalk pick up first come first serve.


1h
Free:
Household insect control (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
These are partially full. Great if someone can use one or both of these. Otherwise headed to the next hazardous waste event.

1h
Free:
Household cleaning supplies (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Some full, some partial. Great if someone can use some or all of these. Otherwise headed to the next hazardous waste event.

1h
Free:
Advanced Power Strip (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
white TrickleStar Advanced Power Strip, which is an energy-saving surge protector designed to reduce standby power. Details at

1h
Free:
Tea strainer (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Art Deco silver-plated tea strainer and drip bowl set.


20d
Free:
Tea holder (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Tea holder, silver in color, about 4" long. I don't think it is silver.

20d
Free:
Silver/crystal bowl (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Silver(?)/crystal bowl about 3.5" in diameter. Could be used to serve nuts, candies, ?

20d
Free:
Dewalt DC970 drill (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Dewalt drill and charger (DC970, DW9226). 18V, 1/2". This is older style Dewalt set that uses NiCd batteries. These were sold primarily from the mid-2000s until 2022, when DEWALT officially discontinued their entire 18V NiCd (Nickel-Cadmium) cordless system. My batteries are shot and I will recycle them, but maybe you can use the tool and/or charger?




20d
Free:
Cable collection (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Several audio RCA cords, one phone cord, and one power cord. Power cord is a C5 Micky Mouse or cloverleaf cord.


20d
Free:
Fabric samples (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Collection of cute cotton fabric samples about 18x18". Could be used for doll house draperies, quilts?


20d
Free:
Apple TV Model A1469 (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
The Apple TV Model A1469 is a third-generation, high-definition digital media streamer released by Apple in 2013. No longer supported by Apple. But could be use to AirPlay from your iPhone to your TV. Includes cable, remote, battery for remote.



20d
Free:
Shelf support clips (8) (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Expired
These are Knape & Vogt 256 series adjustable shelf support clips. The second photo shows how they are used. I have three bags of 8 to give away. These heavy-duty metal clips are specifically designed for use with Series 233 and 255 pilaster standards (the vertical metal strips often found inside cabinets or on walls for shelving).



20d
Free:
Vtech land line phone system (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Vtech CS6719 land line phone system. I think they work but need new batteries. A pair of new batteries on Amazon are about eight dollars.


20d
Free:
Tubular Bandage (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Bought this but it was the wrong thing. Non-returnable and I used a foot of it. Everlit® Care Tubular Bandage: For sensitive skin latex-free | dye-free unbleached cotton. • Breathable, Soft Elastic Bandage • Light, Uniform Compression • Chemical-Free, Hypoallergenic Size: F




20d
Free:
Wall art :: Somewhere in Iceland (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Wall art :: Somewhere in Iceland. 36 x 12. Stretched canvas, ready to hang.

20d
Free:
Wall art :: Waterfall in Iceland (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Wall art :: Seljalandsfoss Waterfall in Southern Iceland. 30 x 20. Stretched canvas, ready to hang. Except this one is missing the hook on back.

20d
Free:
educational material :: ages 4-6 (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Collection of educational material for ages 4-6.




130d
Free:
Wall art :: Reykjavik Harbor (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Wall art :: Reykjavik Harbor at 2:30 AM on summer solstice. 36 x 12. Stretched canvas, ready to hang.

130d


162d
Free:
Garden trowel (metal handle) (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Hand trowel with depth marking to 4”. All metal with rubberized grip. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Garden trowel (wooden handle) (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Garden trowel with wooden handle with depth marking to 4”. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Hand weeder (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Metal hand weeder. About 8" long. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Assorted watering items (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Assorted watering items: Nozzle (brass?), shut off, splitter. Plus small diameter transparent tube. For aquarium? Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Bulb planter (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Hand bulb planter. Toothed edge. Use for digging round holes for bulbs. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Gilmour garden spray (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Expired
Gilmour trigger sprayer with knurled nut to control spray pattern. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Orbit garden spray (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Expired
Orbit trigger sprayer with 7 different patterns of spray. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Sunmate garden spray (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Expired
Sunmate garden hose nozzle with 7 different patterns of spray. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Melnor garden sprayer (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Expired
Melnor 7-pattern nozzle garden sprayer. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d
Free:
Garden (?) spatulas (2) (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Spatulas (2) used in garden. OXO and EKCO.

167d
Free:
Fiskars hedge shears (Nr Fresh Pond & Mt Auburn Cem.)
Gifted
Fiskars 9200 hedge shears. Stuff for the garden that I'm posting today has been in our garage for years. Could benefit from a cleaning/oiling. Hose attachments need new washers and I'm not sure how well they work.

167d